Cadence's Love!

Finally, one last girl in the harem to go on a date with!! It was the one and only Principal Mi Amore Cadenza, or Cadence as she is known by everyone. 

(Y/N): Ah, what a new day to wake up to!! Today I'm going out with Cadence today! And I know that this is going to be awesome!!! 

As you walk to get dressed, you hear Cadence coming towards you! She was still in her pajamas and was really happy to see you! 

Cadence: Good morning my Love!! How are you today?

(Y/N): I'm great! How about you? Did you sleep well? 

Cadence: I did indeed! And I'm just so happy to date you today!

(Y/N): Thanks! To be honest, I'm not sure what we're going to do tomorrow?!

Cadence: Well, I talked to the girls, and we decided that we should have a beach day!! All of us together on the beach!! We want to get in as much quality time and fun with you as possible before we go to Camp Everfree. 

(Y/N): Right. Also, I think my birthday is coming up in like two days, so there's that too. 

Cadence: I see. Well then, I say we should get ready first, and then we go. But I also want to ask you something. 

(Y/N): What is it?

Cadence: Are you fine with Sci-Twi joining us on this date? Because I want to spend quality time with her. She's very much like a sister to me. And we haven't really hung out together ever since she was a little girl. 

(Y/N): I see. Okay, sure! I really love spoiling her a lot! And if I get to bring her on another date, especially with someone she's been really close to since she was a kid, then I guess that is fine. 

Cadence: Wonderful! I'll tell her about it, and we'll get ready to go! In the meantime, we'll let you get ready first. 

(Y/N): Wow gee thanks, that's really thoughtful of you to allow Cadence. 

Cadence: Anything for my Love! 

Cadence gives you a big kiss, and hugs you tightly!! 

Cadence: I'll be back! You take care now! 

Cadence walks off and you go to take a shower. 

After a couple of minutes of showering, you are soon ready to go on your date! You are wearing your black tux shirt, along with white pants, black shoes and white sneakers. 

(Y/N): There we go. Alright girls I'm ready!! 

Sci-Twi: Great!! 

Sci-Twi comes around wearing her outfit from when she went on her date with you. Along with the glittery dress, hairpin, pink nail polish, and of course the heeled sandals. 

Cadence was wearing a light blue dress with gold high heeled sandals, and nail polish in the color of her hair. 

(Y/N): Wow! You both look so adorable!! 

Both of them blush a lot, and begin to play with their hair. 

Cadence and Sci-Twi: T-T-T-Thank you (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Now then, how about we go and eat some Italian? I know a good place around here. 

Cadence: Okay then. Lead the way Sweetheart. 

You take your loves by the hand, and take them to the car. Cadence gets in the front seat next to you, and Sci-Twi sits in the back seats. 

(Y/N): Now let's go! 

Sci-Twi: This is going to be just as fun! 

You drive all the way throughout town, and soon reach the location. The place has a sign that says "Gustoso!" (I will grant you all milkshakes if you can tell what it means!).

(Y/N): Here we are. 

Cadence: This place looks really nice. 

Sci-Twi: Do they have any good pasta?

(Y/N): From the reviews I hear that they have some good carbonara. 

Sci-Twi: I see. 

Cadence: Well, what are we waiting for?! 

All three of you go inside the restaurant and take your seats. 

You all ask for some water to drink, and for some garlic bread. 

(Y/N): So, how long have you girls known each other. 

Cadence: Ever since she was a baby. 

Sci-Twi: Pretty much. 

You all then take bites out of the garlic bread. 

(Y/N): This tastes pretty good.

Sci-Twi: I agree, tasty! The garlic is the right amount! 

Cadence: I have nothing to say really. It's just delicious! 

Soon enough, you guys ask for your food. Cadence asks for some fettucini alfredo, and you and Sci-Twi decide to share some carbonara pasta. 

After your food arrives, you all eat. And well, let's just say, you guys all have satisfied faces after you finish. 

(Y/N), Sci-Twi, and Cadence: TOO GOOD!! 

You then kiss their lips! They blush upon the touch of your lips. 

(Y/N): You girls had some pasta sauce leftover. 

Cadence: Sure we did. 

You all then ask for some gelato. Vanilla for Sci-Twi, Strawberry for Cadence, and Chocolate for you. 

Soon enough, you all get your gelato and begin to binge on it! 

Cadence: I LOVE THIS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)! This was an awesome date!! 

Sci-Twi: I agree! The food was so good!! 

(Y/N): How about some foot massages next and watching some TV? 

Sci-Twi and Cadence: Sure!!

You take your girls back to the car, and bring them back home. 

You lead them to the couch and remove their sandals. Cadence has some pretty soles like Sci-Twi, except her feet are bigger than her "little sister's." 

You grab the lotion and begin rubbing it on them. 

(Y/N): So, what do you lovely princesses think?

Sci-Twi: oh this is really nice! 

Cadence: (Y/N), your hands are very amazing! Don't stop! Please keep going! 

(Y/N): Of course my loves! 

You continue to move your hands over their soles, and hit the pressure points as well. Sci-Twi and Cadence just continue to compliment you, giggle, and wiggle their toes in happiness. 

After a couple more minutes pass, you snuggle up to them and begin making out with the both of them!! Adding in tongues, and hugging them too. 

(Y/N): I love you both so much!!

Cadence and Sci-Twi: We love you too (Y/N)! 

They sit on your lap, as you turn on the TV to watch some cartoons.