Canterlot High vs. Crystal Prep!!/Two Twilights!!/Enter the Death Busters!!

The bus from Crystal Prep soon arrived at Canterlot High!! It was time for the Friendship Games!!

Chibiusa was out by the entrance of the school with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom. 

Chibiusa: Hey, did some students arrive here late?! 

Apple Bloom: No way Chibiusa. That's Crystal Prep. They're here for the Friendship Games!! 

Chibiusa: Is that like a competition or something?! 

Sweetie Belle: Pretty much.

Scoots: They've won almost every competition too!! And they're a bunch of stuck up jerk offs. 

Chibiusa: Jerk offs?! 

Scoots: Rainbow Dash doesn't like it when I swear. 

Sweetie Belle: Neither does Rarity. 

Apple Bloom: Or Applejack for that matter, even though she can swear a lot. 

Chibiusa: I understand, I'm not a fan of words like that either. 

Cinch, Cadence, Dr. Tomoe, and Kaolinite walk out of the bus. They also bring along many students with them, including Human Twilight, who has the earth version of Spike in her backpack, as well as the device hanging from her neck, Haruka, who is holding hands with Michiru, Hotaru, who is nervously rubbing her hands together, five other students who call themselves the Shadowbolts, and a rich girl with pink hair. 

From Left to right in First Picture: Sugarcoat, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap 

Second Picture: Fleur de Lis. 

Sugarcoat: Look at these losers!! 

Sunny Flare: I know Dearie!! We're going to beat them again like we usually do!! 

Lemon Zest: Dudes, it's going to be rocking!! 

Sour Sweet: I agree. LET'S ROCK THEIR WORLDS!!

Indigo Zap: And we're going to bring home the glory!! 

Fleur: I can't believe mother and father are making me participate! It's so aggravating. But if it is for the best of the school. Then I must!