Shopping with Setsuna!!/Buffet Time with Sailor Pluto!!

(Y/N): Wow, I actually managed to get up easily this morning!!

Indeed you did, you actually had more strength than you usually do. ANd it's a good thing too! Today is going to be your date with Setsuna!!

(Y/N): Alright then, Setsuna should be around here. 

You hear the door of your bedroom open, and Setsuna appears. 

(Y/N): Hey there my Time Controller!

Setsuna: Hello there (Y/N)! Are you excited for our date today?!

(Y/N): You bet I am. I was planning on taking you shopping today! And then maybe we can go to the Japanese Buffet too. 

Setsuna: I love that idea. Shopping is actually a big weakness of mine!

(Y/N): Really?

Setsuna: Yes it is. If I see something that looks really nice and valuable, then I simply go a little bit crazy for it. 

(Y/N): Even though you keep it hidden by acting through your Sailor Guardian duties, almost every single day?

Setsuna: Yes, pretty much! 

(Y/N): Well, I'm the only one who is here, so it looks like you just trusted me with a special secret! And I won't tell anyone about it!! 

Setsuna: That's great to hear! Thank you (Y/N)!

Usagi however swings by to interrupt the conversation!!

Usagi: So you want to go shopping huh Setsuna?

(Y/N) and Setsuna: USAGI!! HOW LONG WERE YOU LISTENING ON US?!

Usagi: Oh just about long enough. If you want to go shopping with us, then that is awesome!! I'll go get ready and then we can head on over!!

Setsuna: We might as well get ready ourselves, right (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): You said it my Time Gal!

Setsuna: Ooh, I love that nickname!!

(Y/N): Great to hear. 

You both hurry to get dressed so that you guys can head over to the mall and shop for some various things. 

You were wearing a black leather jacket, a white shirt, black pants, and your usual socks and sneakers. 

Usagi was wearing a pink shirt, with a light blue sweater, and white shorts. She was also wearing pink flip flops!

Finally, Setsuna was wearing a black shirt with an hourglass on it, grey sweatpants, and black flip flops. Her nail polish was black colored. 

(Y/N): You're looking pretty causal there Setsuna. 

Setsuna: Why thank you. I wanted to go for a look that would make me appear pretty normal to everyone that I would have to come into contact with at the mall. 

Usagi: Wow, those were some really big words that you used right there Setsuna!

Setsuna: Why thank you Usagi!

(Y/N): Okay then, let's go to the mall girls!!

You guys exit the apartment and get in the car to head to the mall. 

After a couple of minutes pass by, you guys reach the mall, park the car, and then enter this long visited shopping district. 

Setsuna and Usagi both get excited and they race off to buy anything that they can get their hands on, leaving you all by yourself at the moment. 

(Y/N): And there they go. Racing off to find what they think are the prettiest things that they've ever seen. 

You follow after both of them, and notice them trying on various heels, sandals, boots, and sneakers. Then they search for dresses that match their styles, and try them on in the changing rooms. 

Setsuna: These look really nice. 

Usagi: I agree! It looks good on you a lot! 

The two begin talking about the clothes they are wearing for about half an hour!! (Sheesh, taht really is a long time!) 

After they finish, they decide to go and find some jewelry!

(Y/N): Hey girls wait up!

You decide to buy a couple of lockets for each of your girlfriends so far!! Each one has a different color that matches the girl, and her personality! Usagi's is pink, and has a U engraved into it!! Setsuna's is black, with an S engraved into it. 

After time passes by your stomach begins to grumble!!

(Y/N): You girls hungry for some Japanese buffet?!

Setsuna: Indeed! 

Usagi: I know that I sure am!

You and the girls head over to the Japanese Buffet restaurant known as "Onaka ga Suita!"

As you and your girls take your seats and order your drinks, (all Sprite), you go to get all of the food that you desire!! 

You pick out various foods like sushi, noodles, fried rice, teriyaki beef and shrimp, fried chicken, curry, and even more and more sushi!! 

Usagi is eating the fastest and enjoying all that she can stuff down!! You and Setsuna are also craving all the food tha you choose!! 

(Y/N): Hey you girls got some wasabi, and soy sauce on your lips! I've got it!! 

You immediately kiss the lips of your girlfriends, and they both blush and smile!! Which makes them kiss you back!!

Setsuna: You're so cute you know! 

Usagi: You really are!!

(Y/N): Thanks! 

After you guy finish, you grab all of the things that you bought and head back to the car to go back home. 

Upon returning home, you guys head inside, and you bring the girls to the couch, and you remove their flip flops. 

(Y/N): Time for another foot massage!!

You use your fingers and lotion to move up and down their soles, and then hit their pressure points with accuracy!! 

Setsuna: OH THIS IS TOO GOOD!! 

Usagi: COME HERE HANDSOME!!

You are soon pulled in by both girls as they begin kissing you multiple times, and add their tongues in the process!

(Y/N): I love you both so much!! 

Usagi and Setsuna: WE LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!!!

You begin to snuggle with them, and fall asleep in their arms, getting hugged and kissed too!!