Tamami's the Lock!!

Fluttershy was riding her bicycle throughout town, and she was also listening to some music, while her pet bunny Angel was riding in the basket at the front!

Fluttershy: Ah, this is such a lovely day!! I wish (Y/N) or any of the girls were here to keep me some company! But you being here is just as wonderful Angel! 

Angel just did a little wink. 

As Fluttershy was riding by throughout the road, she hit a white trash bag and tripped over!! It's a good thing she grabbed Angel as she fell over, or who knows what would have happened to the little guy!! 

Fluttershy: OH MY GOODNESS WAS THERE SOMETHING UNDER THERE?! 

Fluttershy went to inspect the bag, and she felt something indeed!! There was also black colored fur too by the bag!! AND BLOOD WAS OOZING OUT FROM IT!! 

Fluttershy: W-W-W-was this an animal?! IT COULD BE A CAT!!! OH MY GOD!! 

She then heard what sounded like the dying meow of a cat!!

Fluttershy: N-N-N-N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 

She began to cry at the fact that she just caused the death of a cat! It could have been a baby kitten, or an adult, but she had caused the little guy to die!! 

Fluttershy: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

???: HEY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?!

Fluttershy soon noticed a man walk towards her! 

Tamami: YOU JUST KILLED MY CAT!! 

Fluttershy: NO! SIR PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! 

Tamami: LIKELY STORY!! SHE WAS JUST A CHILD!! 

Fluttershy felt so much guilt that she began to cry!! She kept crying and crying, until she felt her body begin to weigh down because of guilt!! She soon saw that there was a giant lock on her chest!! 

Fluttershy: HOW DID THIS LOCK GET HERE?! 

Tamami silently snickered!! 

Tamami: This is how I'm going to pick them off one by one!! I'll prey on their weaknesses and make sure that they all die of guilt!!! I'm such a sly dog!! 

(Y/N): Hey Flutters!! Are you okay?! And what's with the lock?! Is the assassin nearby?! 

Fluttershy: (Y/N)!! I KILLED A KITTEN!! 

(Y/N): Where?! You mean that bag of ketchup over there?! 

Fluttershy: Ketchup?! 

Tamami: SHIT!! 

Fluttershy went to taste it and she did indeed taste fresh ketchup!!!

(Y/N): Hey and this is raw chicken, and a welcome mat colored in black paint, and this is a recorder with a cat sound!! 

Fluttershy's lock completely disappeared!! 

Tamami: 

You and Fluttershy gave the little creepazoid the look of - 

You pick him up and he begins begging!! 

Tamami: NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR KILL ME!! I WAS HIRED AND TASKED BY THE NEO DARK KINGDOM TO DO THIS!! PLEASE I STILL WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE!! PLEASE!! 

Fluttershy: I guess we should give him a second chance. 

(Y/N): Yeah, you don't really deserve death. That is, if you can get us some pizza the size of a house!! 

Tamami: WHAT?! OKAY I'M ON IT!! I'LL DO WHAT I CAN MASTER AND MISTRESS!! 

(Y/N): Please don't call us that. 

Tamami: UH right sir!! 

Tamami runs off. 

Fluttershy then hugs and kisses you tightly!! 

Fluttershy: THANK YOU (Y/N)!! That was a really close one!! 

(Y/N): Anytime Flutters!! Why don't we go back home and lie down together?! 

Fluttershy: SURE!! 

Angel hops onto Fluttershy's shoulder and well, you decide to ride the bike with her on your back! 

Also, Tamami was busy taking care of your order that he was literally sweating!!

Tamami: Okay, there is no way I'm going to kill those guys after today!! I'm through with those Neo Dark Kingdom clowns!! This isn't worth it!!!