Sleepover!!/Coming up With A Plan!!

Canterlot High, Principal's Office. 

You all were in the office of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. (They knew about Luna, your cat, and therefore you decided to call her Lou-Lou, while Luna is called Loonie). 

Celestia: So, Twilight, you're our new student?! Are you from Japan like (Y/N), Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako? 

Twilight: Yes I am. I've been childhood friends with (Y/N) for a long time!! 

Rei: (whispering) Usagi, why did you ask her to say that? 

Usagi: (whispering) I thought it was a good idea, plus it kind of assumes that (Y/N) could have dated Twilight, before he and I met. Because (Y/N) will always be my knight in shining armor! 

Rei: (whispering) You're going to make me gag one of these days. 

Minako: Anyway, we wanted to ask you both about a crown that Fluttershy turned in a while back. 

Lou-Lou (VP Luna): Oh, that is true, she did do that, however, that is reserved for the upcoming Fall Formal dance. 

(Y/N): I see. 

Twilight: So if I become the Princess of the Fall Formal, I get the crown? 

Celestia: Yes, pretty much. 

Twilight: Alright then!! I can do it!! I know all kinds of things about dresses!! And I also know a bunch of facts about- 

Twilight was about to break into science talk, which only you and Ami were able to understand, as you both were experts on those subjects. Usagi, Rei, Makoto, and Minako were completely lost!! 

Ami: Uh, Twilight, I think you've gone on for quite enough. 

Makoto: I say it was too much. 

Twilight: Sorry about it. 

Her stomach soon growls. 

Usagi: OH NO YOU'RE HUNGRY!! WE NEED TO GET YOU FOOD STAT!! TO THE CAFETERIA!! 

Usagi grabs Twilight's arm and drags her outside. 

Twilight: OW USAGI!! STOP!! 

Celestia and Luna giggle at the sight. 

Spike: Is she usually like this?

Loonie (Luna the cat): Yes, all the time. 

Artemis: Try having to live in the same apartment as her!! 

Minako: Shh, keep it down you three.

(Y/N): Anyway, it was nice talking to you both!! See you around Principal Celestia and you too Lou-Lou! 

Celestia and Lou-Lou: Goodbye!! My goodness!! (Y/N) is too handsome and cute!!! Usagi, you are such a lucky girl!!! 

Cafeteria