Garden Time with Gloriosa!!

You wake up in your end and you realize that Gloriosa is not there in. You know that today, is going to be the day that you date her!!

(Y/N): Oh Glori!! I know you are there!! 

Gloriosa: Good morning (Y/N)!! I'm on the couch!! 

You walk over to the couch and see Glori sitting there eating some corn flakes! 

(Y/N): So, are you ready for our date today?! 

Gloriosa: I am indeed! I can't wait to go out with you today!! This is going to be so exciting! 

(Y/N): Well then, we better get ready first, we don't want to be going anywhere in our pajamas. 

Glori giggles and she plays with her hair a little bit! 

Gloriosa: Okay then!!! 

You and Glori take off to get changed into your clothes for your date!!

After you both take showers and dry of with some cologne and hairspray added, you are both fully clothed and ready to go on your date!! 

You are wearing a green shirt, a black jacket, black pants, a necklace with a rose pendant on it, green socks, and black converse sneakers. 

Glori is wearing a white dress with a floral pattern containing many colors. She is wearing her floral headband as well, and is wearing brown sandals, these ones are exposing her toes unlike her last ones. Her nail polish is colored brown. 

(Y/N): You look so adorable there!! 

Gloriosa: Thank you (Y/N)!! 

She runs up to you and kisses you deeply!! 

(Y/N): I love you!! 

Gloriosa: I love you too (Y/N)!! 

After enough kissing you both head outside to the car, and you drive off to the decided destination for your date, you are both going to the Canterlot Botanical Garden to admire the flowers. Glori is a huge fan of floral life, especially considering her role at Camp Everfree. 

After enough driving, you guys reach the Botanical Gardens, and you both enter the place. You take Glori by the hand as you all walk through and go looking for all of the flowers that are there to look at and observe!! 

You both spot roses and lilies, and other various flowers that are considered to be the prettiest ones in the whole world. But you also see that there are some really rare flowers too! 

Gloriosa: Hey it's the chocolate cosmos!! 

(Y/N): Aren't they the ones that are usually native to Mexico?! 

Gloriosa: Yes! I can't believe they brought it here for everyone to see in America!! This is amazing!! 

(Y/N): Well, there are fire lilies over there!! 

Gloriosa: THERE ARE?! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

You guys continue to walk through the botanical gardens, and you both are holding hands the entire time while you admire more and more of this floral beauty!!

After enough hours, you both exit the gardens. 

(Y/N): That was fun. 

Gloriosa: NO!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! THANK YOU (Y/N)!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! 

(Y/N): Thanks! You are too. 

You both kiss each other deeply and are filled with so much love! 

Gloriosa: So, I'm hungry! What do you want?!

(Y/N): How about some pizza?!

Gloriosa: Sure! I love pizza!! 

You get back in the car and you drive off to the pizza joint that you decided. 

The place is called Delizioso Pizza. 

You both walk in and you both take your seats! 

You both order some Sprite to drink, and also a large pepperoni pizza!! 

(Y/N): Man, this is going to taste good!!

Gloriosa: You bet it is!! I can't wait!!

After a couple of minutes pass by, you guys soon get your sodas, and your large pizza pie!!!

Gloriosa: This is so good!!

(Y/N): I know!!! Delicious pizza!!!

You all soon finish your pizza pie and your sodas!! 

You both head back to the car, and you drive back to the apartment!

Upon arriving, you bring Glori to the couch and you lie down with her after removing her sandals!!

(Y/N): I love you Glori!! 

Gloriosa: I love you too (Y/N)!!!

You both lock lips and add your tongue action into this make out too!! Glori rubs her hands over your chest and her feet onto your legs too! 

Gloriosa: I love you so much (Y/N)!! And I will stay by your side forever!! I will never leave you, nor will I hurt you!!