Date with the Girls from Equestria!!

You wake up in your bed being smothered by all of your girlfriends, except for Twilight, Sunset, and the Dazzlings. 

(Y/N): That's really strange, where in the hell are they?! 

You go to search for them, and then you find all five of them sitting on the couch talking and laughing together!! 

(Y/N): Hey there girls!! 

Twilight: Hey (Y/N)! 

Sunset: Good morning Babe! 

Adagio: Hello my Love! 

Aria: Hey there Handsome!! 

Sonata: HI (Y/N)!! 

Sonata tackle attacks you to the ground and she begins to make out with you wildly!! 

Aria: Hey Sonata, don't hog him to yourself!! 

Aria rushes over and she begins kissing you! 

Twilight, Sunset, and Adagio: HEY!! WE WANT TIME WITH HIM TOO!!

Twilight, Sunset, and Adagio come towards you and they begin to join in on the smooch party!! Your face is pretty much left in lipstick at this point. 

(Y/N): So, it's all five of your for this date?! 

Twilight: We all came to an agreement for this! 

(Y/N): Right. I'm cool with it! Let's do it!! You up for some singing at the Karaoke Bar and then we can probably go grab a bite to eat?! 

Sonata: I don't see why not. 

Sonata: As long as we get to eat Mexican!! I would love some tacos!!

Aria: Of course you would. Because that is your favorite food. 

Adagio: Alright Aria, don't go picking on Sonata. 

Twilight: It's incredible how much progress you all made since you came here. 

Aria: Well look, Wiseman may have created us, but that doesn't mean that we share his ideals. 

(Y/N): Neither did Dimande, Rubeus, Saphir, and Esmeraude. 

Sunset: I agree, they were just being used by a vicious and evil man for his own sick goals. 

Sonata: It makes me shudder to think that the Black Moon Clan was just part of a bigger scheme for its master, which we were also a part of. 

Twilight: It's all in the past!! Now then .... let's go and get ready!! 

You all hurry to get dressed for your big day with the lovely ladies from Equestria. You are wearing a blue t-shirt with the words "Walking into Danger, and Coming Out Strong!" in black, black pants, black sneakers, and white socks. 

Twilight was wearing her blue buttoned shirt with her pink bowtie, along with her purple skirt with the pink sparkling star image, she was wearing purple socks, and black converse sneakers. She also had her pink glittery nail polish

Sunset was wearing an orange shirt with a sun image on it, she also had a purple skirt, her black leather jacket, and wore little black boots. She was wearing her red nail polish. 

Adagio was wearing a purple dress with black song notes on it as well. She wore purple sandals, and purple nail polish. 

Aria was wearing an aquamarine shirt with the words "I'm (Y/N)'s tough girl! colored in purple. She wore black pants, and purple converse sneakers. She also wore aquamarine nail polish.