Electrical Mishaps!!/Twilight and Sunset vs. Mariah!!

Twilight and Sunset were just lying down with you on the couch, snuggling up to you to kiss your face, and hug you tightly!! 

(Y/N): Wow, I can't get enough of this!! You both are so warm, and soft to snuggle with!! 

The girls both giggle and blush severely!! 

Sunset: And you're too handsome to get enough of!! 

Twilight: And you're way too sweet!! 

You both began making out for a long time and after a while, Twilight realized something!!

Twilight: OH SHOOT!! 

Sunset: What's the matter Twilight?! 

Twilight: We were going to go buy some new cosmetics, and a new hair curler for Rarity.

(Y/N): You want me to come with you? You never know if one of the assassins from the Neo Dark Kingdom will show up. 

Sunset: Come on (Y/N), we can handle ourselves! We'll be fine. 

Twilight: We'll call you in case something bad happens. 

(Y/N): And if you girls do make it back alive, I'm going to massage you both, then we can binge on snacks, and just lie down in bed and do a movie marathon if you want!! 

Twilight and Sunset: YES!! OH HELL YES!!! 

Twilight and Sunset rush to get themselves ready for today!! 

Twilight is wearing a blue t-shirt with the words "Princess of (Y/N)!" in pink! She is also wearing white shorts with the image of the sparkling star on it! She is finally wearing light blue sandals, and pink glittery nail polish!

Sunset was wearing a purple shirt with a red heart on it, along with the words "I LOVE MY (Y/N)!!" in pink. She wore a red skirt as well, and finally wore black sandals with red nail polish. Images of the sun were shown on each finger and toe nail. 

(Y/N): You girls always dress up like you're going on a date with me! And well, I'm proud to have you as my loves! 

The two obviously begin giggling, blushing, and playing with their lovely hair for a little bit. 

Twilight: Thanks (Y/N)! We have to get going now! 

Sunset: See you around! 

Sunset grabs the keys to the Mazda and she and Twilight head out of the door. 

They get in the car, and Sunset takes the wheel to drive off to the mall. After a couple of minutes they soon reach their destination and prepare to look for the cosmetic store! 

As they are about to enter the mall, Twilight notices a mysterious glowing electric outlet! 

Twilight: What's up with this outlet? Why is it glowing? 

Twilight goes to inspect it, and she crunches down at it! 

She prepares to touch it and feels a zap! 

Twilight: OW! What was that for? 

Sunset: Hey Twilight, what's taking you so long?

Twilight: Oh, hang on Sunset. I'm coming! 

Twilight goes to join her closest friend, and the two walk inside. However, Mariah of the Neo Dark Kingdom is watching them! 

 However, Mariah of the Neo Dark Kingdom is watching them!