Lyra and BonBon's Love!!

Lyra and BonBon woke up in the bunk bed of their apartment. They just remember that today was the day that they go on a date with their man, you of course. 

As they quickly rushed to get themselves ready for the day, they heard you knocking on the door. 

(Y/N): Hey Lyra, BonBon, are you girls ready for our date?! 

Lyra: Just a second (Y/N)!! 

BonBon: We'll be there!! 

They quickly get changed and apply some hairspray and other cosmetic products quickly!! 

They soon open the door, and reveal their cute selves to you. 

Lyra is wearing a pink shirt with the words "My Bestie and My Man!" in the color of red on a purple heart. She wore a necklace with a harp on it, a little purple skirt, and finally she wore white flip flops. She also had silver nail polish too. 

BonBon wore a white shirt with the same words that were on Lyra's shirt, and with the same design. She wore a bracelet with hearts and candy jewels on it, a light blue skirt, and light blue flip flops. As well as light blue and pink nail polish. 

(Y/N): Hey girls!! 

Lyra: HI (Y/N)!! 

BonBon: Hello (Y/N)!! It's great to see you!! 

(Y/N): You girls sure get ready really quickly. 

Lyra and BonBon: YOU KNEW?! 

(Y/N): Yep, pretty much. I know my girls too well. And I know that you both love sleeping a lot!! 

Lyra and BonBon then tackle you to the ground and begin hugging and kissing the crap out of you!! 

Lyra: So what are we going to go then?! 

(Y/N): Well, you should first grab your things and then we can go and hang out at the apartment!

Lyra and BonBon: Okay then!!

Lyra and BonBon grab their things and they follow you to the car. 

You then bring the girls back to the apartment, and you decide to fix some nachos as they sit on the couch and remove their flip flops. 

You grab a bunch of tortilla chips, and put in a big bowl for all of you! You then grab a bunch of dips, each one being sour cream, guacamole, beans, and cheese. 

(Y/N): Alright girls!! I hope you enjoy these!! 

Lyra: Oh I know we will!! 

BonBon: Because we love you!! 

They both sit on your lap and begin kissing your cheeks!! 

You all grab the chips and begin dipping them in the dips to enjoy yourselves!! You turn on the TV and you decide to pick out a movie for all of you to watch. After a couple of minutes pass by, you decide to watch the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, because they both wanted something funny!! 

(Y/N): I love you girls so much!! 

Lyra and BonBon: We love you too (Y/N)!!

You all kiss each other on the lips, and then sit back, relax, and prepare to enjoy the movie!!