Naru Finds Love!!/Terunosuke the Enigma!!

Terunosuke Miyamoto, one of the infamous assassins of the Neo Dark Kingdom was walking through the streets of Canterlot. He knew about his mission to assassinate all of you, and he was going to see it to fruition!!

He soon spots Naru, who is currently searching for your apartment. 

Naru: Now I could have sworn that I made the correct turn somewhere. But where did I go wrong?! Oh Usagi, where are all of you living?! 

Terunosuke: She knows about my targets?! It looks like I'll have to use her as a hostage for my case!

Terunosuke slowly approaches Naru, and he greets her!

Naru: Huh?! 

Terunosuke: Hello there ma'm. I would like to ask you a question. 

Naru: Really?! What is it?!

Terunosuke: What is it that makes you scream?! 

Naru: Well, I don't like rats, or spiders, they really creep me out!! I hate seeing my friends get hurt, also, I really can't stand seagulls, they- Hey wait a second, why are you asking me these things?! 

Terunosuke pulled out a paper from out of nowhere, and once he opened it up, a seagull emerges from it!! 

Naru: AAH!! SEAGULL! GET IT AWAY!!!

Terunosuke: NOW I'VE GOT YOU!! ENIGMA SEAL!!

Terunosuke summoned a piece of paper using his hands, and then purple arms emerged from it and pulled Naru onto it!! She was stuck there, and looked like she was crying for help!! 

Terunosuke then folded the paper and put it into his pocket!! He then took notice of the fact that Naru had dropped some of her belongings!! 

He then picks up her cell phone and begins to phone Usagi's number! 

Your apartment!! 

Usagi soon hears her phone ring! She then answers it! 

Usagi: Yes, Naru are you here yet?! You've been gone for a long ti- 

Terunosuke: Naru Osaka is not here Sailor Moon. 

Usagi: How do you know my name?! Who are you?!

Terunosuke: My name is Terunosuke Miyamoto, my masters have tasked me with killing you, your boyfriend, and your annoying friends too!! I would love to see the fear on your face when I send them all to hell!!

Usagi tried not to show any signs of fear, but she was shaking with lots of fear!! 

Usagi: I have to save her!! HANG ON NARU!! I'M COMING!!

You mange to overhear everything!! 

(Y/N): USAGI WAIT UP!! 

Chibiusa: Don't forget about me!! 

Loonie: I'm not missing this!! 

Minako: Usagi wait!! 

Rei: Get back here idiot!!

Ami: Slow down everyone! 

Makoto: You're all not doing this without me!! 

Twilight: Would you wait up!! 

Artemis: I'm not getting left behind now! 

Diana: Mommy, Daddy, wait for me!! 

Sunset: Of all the dumb luck in the world!! 

Spike and Dog Spike: I'm not missing this!!

Later. 

The little group, all take off to find where Naru would have been captured.