Enter the Black Lady!!!

So, now it turns out that the Silver Crystal, which Usagi uses to turn into Sailor Moon, is Wiseman's actual target!! You allowed the Dazzlings to come and move in with you, Usagi, Twilight, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Sunset, Chibiusa, Setsuna, and of course your faithful animal companions, Spike, Loonie, Artemis, and their cute kitten Diana!!

You guys all prepare to go to sleep, with the Dazzlings sleeping in the bedroom formerly for Rei and Ami!! They all fell asleep peacefully! Setsuna is also sleeping in the other room that was for Makoto and Minako! She is also sleeping with complete peace!

The pets are all sleeping on the couch peacefully, and they all look like a big family!! Hell, Diana considers Spike like her uncle, despite him being a dog!! 

You are sleeping with all of the girls in your harem, which are also your roommates!! They are all hugging onto you tightly, and they are mumbling in their sleep about how much they love you!!

Usagi is the one who is kissing you a lot in the face!! And Chibiusa, is snuggling in between all of you!! She is happy to be sleeping with her parents, and aunts!! 

However, she soon hears a mysterious voice, it sounds like you!! 

(Y/N)?: Chibiusa!! My little girl, come to me my daughter!! 

Chibiusa gets out of the bed and she begins walking to find the source of the voice!! 

Chibiusa: Daddy?! What is it?! 

She sees the future version of you known as King Endymion!! 

King Endymion: Come to me daughter dear! I have something to show you! 

Chibiusa: What is it, Daddy?! 

King Endymion soon grabs Chibiusa and puts her in a bag!!

Chibiusa: YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!! WHO ARE YOU?! 

Esmeraude: You're going to be our new servant little girl!! You're going to love it!! 

Esmeraude disappears with the kidnapped Chibiusa!!

Wiseman's Palace .... On the Moon!!

Chibiusa wakes up, and finds herself chained, still in her pajamas, and barefoot. She is surrounded by darkness, and in front of her ... was Wiseman!! 

Wiseman: Hello there Small Lady!! 

Chibiusa: YOU!! YOU'RE WISEMAN!! 

Wiseman: Correct!! ANd now, you are about to become one of the Black Moon Clan!! We shall rule over the Earth and plunge everything else in reality into darkness!! 

Chibiusa: I WILL NOT!! 

Wiseman: That's quite a shame. 

Wiseman touches Chibiusa, which causes her to begin to scream in agony!! 

She soon felt her chest grow, which made her pajamas tear apart, her hair and arms grew longer, her lips turned red!! Her feet grew to teen size, and soon she was clothed in a red dress, and red heels!! Along with black nail polish!!