Opening 1

You, Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, and Fluttershy all stand in a field of roses, with the moon in the background. 

We close in on the moon and get our Title Card!! 

You and Usagi are walking together holding hands, and kiss under the moonlight!! She smiles and hugs you tightly!! 

Then, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Fluttershy are shown standing in the flowers, with each of their powers coming to light in their arms. And they are thinking about you as it begins to rain!! 

Twilight runs trying to reach out to her crown!! We see Sunset holding the crown, and she screams in pain to show the ghastly shadow of Queen Metalia, looming over everyone, as well as the silhouettes of Jadiete, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite!! 

The girls begin to transform into the Sailor Guardian forms, and the Equestrian forms!! Unleashing magic attacks, like Ami summoning a tidal wave, Rei creating a fire tornado, Makoto summoning many lightning bolts, Ami swinging her love chain, Rainbow speed punching, Rarity using a diamond blade, Applejack kicking the screen, Fluttershy summoning eagles, and Pinkie taking out a bubblegum bomb!! 

You change into Tuxedo Mask and swing your swords, unleashing a bunch of rose petals, that cut the darkness away. You soon stand in the rain, only for the sun to appear, and all the girls by your side. They run over and hug you under the bright stars and shining moon!!!