Filthy Rich!!! Or is it?!/Repair the Docks!

You come out of your cabin, which belongs to you, and your girlfriends. 

(Y/N): Ah fresh air!! It feels so nice!! 

As you were taking it all in, you remember that you promised your girls to take them swimming in the lake. 

(Y/N): I can never break a promise to the loves of my life. 

You quickly go to get changed into your bathing suit and 

You arrive at the lake and see your girls all in their bathing suits. And yes, even Chibiusa, and her friends are there too. 

(Y/N): My goodness, you are all so beautiful!! 

Sunset: Thanks for the compliment Handsome!

Haruka: So, are you going to come in and join us?! 

(Y/N): Yep!! I'm coming in!! 

You rush into the water, and soon begin floating on the surface!! At that moment, all of your girlfriends jump on top of you and begin kissing you underwater!! 

Upon surfacing ... 

(Y/N): Wow, that was wonderful!! 

Pinkie: That was my idea!! All we need now are mermaid tails!! 

Rei: You are not going to get me to wear a mermaid tail ever Pinkie!! 

Lemon: What's wrong with it?! 

Rei: It's so uncomfortable, and well, mermaids can't even breath on land the whole time!!

Twilight: That is completely true! 

You soon begin drifting in the water with all your girlfriends for awhile, until Fluttershy notices something about the dock. 

Fluttershy: Hey, these docks aren't really stable!! The wood has lots of splinters everywhere!! 

Ami takes a good inspection of it. 

Ami: You're right Fluttershy. I say that we should build some new docks. 

(Y/N): Well then, how about we all pitch in and repair the docks?! We could be able to finish it if we all work together. 

Fleur: Alright, put I'm getting my protection gloves, and visor. 

Sunny: Tell me about it, I need to go and get prepared for this!! 

Rarity: Me too!! I will not ruin my nails with those splinters!!!! I just got them painted again!! 

The girls all go back to get changed, and all of you begin working on repairing the docks. 

Indigo: Alright, where should these metal beams go?! 

(Y/N): Obviously as the platforms. 

Indigo: Alright then. 

All of you continue working hard, making the beams strong and hard. It was a good thing that Gloriosa and Timber had all of the supplies that you guys needed. Seriously!! 

Usagi: OW!! I STUBBED MY TOE!! WAAAAAAAH! 

Rei: Great not again!! 

(Y/N): Hang on! 

You pull Usagi in and kiss her lips!! Then you remove her shoe and sock, and kiss her stubbed toe!!

(Y/N): There better?! Well?! 

Usagi just hugs you and smiles!! 

Usagi: All better!! 

She then kisses you on the cheeks!! 

Sci-Twi: Whew. Thank goodness. 

As you guys continued to work and work, you noticed how all the other campers noticed Gloriosa talking to a rich man by a limo, it was Filthy Rich!!

Filthy Rich: You're drying my patience Ms. Daisy, are you sure that you will have the money?!

Gloriosa Daisy: I PROMISE!! 

Makoto: Okay, who the hell is that guy?! 

Cadence: He's Filthy Rich, a very powerful and rich businessman. 

Hotaru: He doesn't seem all that friendly. 

Octavia: Rich people usually don't. Well except for you. 

Fleur: Thank you! 

However, as he is leaving, you notice something off about him. Like a green flash from his eyes. 

(Y/N): I don't know though. There was something off about him. 

Vinyl: What his eyes?! 

(Y/N): Yep!

Usagi: Yeah!! What kind of jerk is he!! 

Meanwhile. 

Chibiusa: Wait, why are you two here exactly?! 

Chibiusa, Scootalo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle were talking with two other girls. Ones that the three CMC knew pretty well, as their former tormentors. Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara. 

Diamond Tiara: The sun is too hot!! And well Daddy wouldn't even give me any!!! 

Silver Spoon: He used to be nicer, and now he's turned into a complete jerk! 

Sweetie Belle: Why is that?! 

Diamond Tiara: Don't ask me!! 

Silver Spoon: It just happened. 

Chibiusa: Okay fine here!! Now I have to go and find my pets, so I'll be back. 

Apple Bloom: Just don't take too long!! 

With the pets. 

Spike: Come on Artemis!! Just one dip! 

Artemis: I'm not going in there! I'll get my fur wet!! Besides, unlike dogs, cats can't swim well! 

Loonie: That's very true. 

Dog Spike: Looks like someone is a big chicken!! 

Artemis: Come on guys!! 

Spike: Prove you aren't a chicken!! 

Diana: Come on Daddy! You can do it!! I know you can!! 

Loonie: Artemis are you sure about this?! 

Artemis: I'M GOING FOR IT!! HERE I- 

Artemis: THAT WAS HELL!! COMPLETE HELL!! 

Spike and Dog Spike: HA!! WE'RE THE BETTER SWIMMERS!! 

Chibiusa: What even happened to you?! 

Loonie: Don't ask! 

Chibiusa brought the pets over to her young friends. And well, they were laughing at Artemis and his wet fur!!!!