Dating the Shrine Girl!!

You prepare for your date with Rei today. You were going to take a walk through the park, and then treat her out for some ice cream. 

You were getting ready in the shower, and after awhile, you come out all washed up, good smelling, and dressed up for a big day!! 

You are wearing your black tux t-shirt, with black pants, and white shoes. 

(Y/N): Well, I think that this outfit will work out today. So I don't really have anything to say about how I look right now. 

Rei soon approached you wearing a red blouse, and a white skirt, with a black Mars symbol. She also wore red sandals. Her nail polish was blood red. 

(Y/N): I see that you are ready indeed!! 

Rei: Yeah I am!! Come on already!! I can't wait to go take a walk!! 

(Y/N): Okay, okay. Calm down. 

You take Rei by the hand and take her to the car outside. 

Upon entering, you drive off to Canterlot Park. 

You soon arrive, and take Rei by the hand. 

(Y/N): You ready for a nice and relaxing stroll, my Shrine Maiden?!

Rei: Indeed I am! 

You guide Rei throughout the park, and take her up some trees. 

Rei: Well, I didn't expect to lie down with you on a tree branch. Kind of unexpected if you ask me. 

(Y/N): I like to keep you girls guessing, and surprise you all. I mean you girls do that to me a lot of the time. 

Rei: Well that is pretty much true. 

After awhile, you both share a tongue licking kiss, and then you bring Rei down, to look at a nice fountain. She is admiring the design of the Heart statue in the middle of the fountain, and then you both toss some coins in the fountain to make a wish about staying together forever with all of the other girls too!! 

Rei: Man this has been a really nice day. Thanks a lot (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): I'd do anything to please you and he other girls Rei! Now how about we get some ice cream?!

Rei: OH YES PLEASE!!!

You both get back in the car, and you drive off to Sugarcube Corner. 

There you ask for a cookies and cream ice cream cone! Rei asks for a banana split with a bunch of neopolitan ice cream, with extra sprinkles, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry on top. 

You both then pay for your sweets and then sit down to enjoy them. 

Rei eats her dessert pretty fast. And you do as well. What can you say, you and her both love ice cream. 

You both then get up and head back to the car to head back to the apartment. You then carry Rei inside once you get there. You then remove her sandals after you place her down on the couch. 

(Y/N): Hey Rei, why don't you pick a movie for us, and I'll massage your feet?! 

Rei: OH YES PLEASE!! 

Rei grabs the remote, while you rub some lotion over her feet!! She smiles and giggles while you do so. You then press on her pressure points and Rei soon picks out the movie to watch. 

Rei: I've got it!! How about we watch Psycho. I heard that it's a pretty thrilling and chilling film! 

(Y/N): Okay then. In case you get scared, you can hold onto my hand!! 

Rei: Alright then. 

You and Rei then proceed to watch the movie after you finish with the massage. You then snuggle together and begin kissing each other!! 

(Y/N): I love you Rei! 

Rei: I love you too (Y/N)! 

You both then continue to watch this scary yet wonderful film!!