Meet Twilight Sparkle!!/Welcome to CHS!!

You are (Y/N) (L/N), a highschool student, originally from Tokyo, Japan, you decided to enlist in the Foreign Country Transfer Program, and now you are living in Canterlot City, Pennsylvania in the United States of America!! 

And well, your life isn't exactly normal too much. You are also a sort of superhero in Japan, the amazing and handsome knight, Tuxedo Mask!! 

And you didn't just come to America by yourself, you also came along with your girlfriend, Usagi Tsukino!! She's a klutz, and well doesn't have the best grades, but she also has a heart of gold, and is super sweet!! You love teasing her, and pokin...

And you didn't just come to America by yourself, you also came along with your girlfriend, Usagi Tsukino!! She's a klutz, and well doesn't have the best grades, but she also has a heart of gold, and is super sweet!! You love teasing her, and poking her little buns on her hair!! She is just too adorable!! 

She decided she wanted to come along as she would still get to hang around with you, and learn some new things to get smarter!! She also invited the third wheel of you guys, and her best friends, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino, and Minako Aino!...

She decided she wanted to come along as she would still get to hang around with you, and learn some new things to get smarter!! She also invited the third wheel of you guys, and her best friends, Ami Mizuno, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino, and Minako Aino!! They all have been really great friends to you both, and have supported your relationship since you both have met them. They all agreed to go, as they also wanted to stay in America for awhile! 

They are also the heroes known as the Sailor Guardians!! They use their special pens, and Usagi's Crystal Star, which they always carry around to transform!! 

You see you guys are also reincarnations of Prince Endymion, Princess Serenity, and the previous Sailor Guardians respectively!! However, a villainous witch named Queen Beryl, (who was possessed by an entity known as Queen Metalia, and also loved you), destroyed the Moon Kingdom, which resulted in the six of you dying!! However, Queen Serenity, the ruler saved you all by using a wish, to make you guys live a better life on the earth!! 

You guys also brought along your cats, Luna, and Artemis, who were the royal advisers of the Moon Kingdom, and are still advisers to this day for you guys!! You all now live in a pretty good looking apartment complex in Canterlot City!! It's got many rooms, including some spare rooms, a nice couch, with a cool looking TV, and also a King Sized bed for you and Usagi, which she was so happy about, that she almost stubbed her toes while dancing in excitement, much to the chagrin of Rei. 

Anyway, you guys are also attending Canterlot Highschool, and have made a couple of new friends too! 

You are currently standing outside of the Apartment and are waiting for the girls!!