Shopping with Minako and Rarity!!

You wake up in your bed, hugged and kissed by your roommates/lovers, and daughters. 

(Y/N): I see that the little ones decided to come in and snuggle with us too. I think I'll bring all three of them along today. 

You wake up Chibiusa, Silver, and Diamond, and they all smile and hug and kiss your cheeks! 

Chibiusa: Good morning Daddy!!

Silver: Morning Dad!! 

Diamond: Good morning Dad!

(Y/N): Good morning my girls! I think today, I'm going to take all three of you with me on my date with Minako and Rarity. 

Chibiusa: That means we're going to meet Sweetie Belle!! 

Diamond: Dad, are we going to eat sushi today?! I'm in the mood for sushi!

(Y/N): Sure. Why not?! 

You carry the three of them to their room, where they begin to pick out their clothes. 

You then pick out your clothes, and go into the shower to bathe and get ready for the day today. 

After a couple of minutes pass by, you are ready to begin the day, you are wearing a blue shirt, and brown pants, along with a black leather jacket, and black socks and white sneakers. 

(Y/N): Alright!! I'm ready!! 

The three young girls come out of their room fully dressed. Chibiusa was wearing a white shirt with a red heart, and a blue skirt, she was wearing red flip flops, and pink nail polish. Silver was wearing a cyan colored dress, with a necklace of spoons and a bracelet of spoons too. She also wore light blue flip flops, and her light blue nail polish. Diamond was wearing a black t-shirt with the words "I love my Dad!!" And was wearing a purple and white striped skirt. She also wore white flip flops, and her blue, green, and red fingernail polish, and her magenta, cyan, and yellow toenail polish. 

(Y/N): You all look so cute you know that!! 

Chibiusa, Silver, and Diamond: Thank you Daddy!! You're so sweet!! 

Minako soon wakes up and comes to you guys. 

Minako: Good morning everyone!! 

Chibiusa: Good morning Auntie Minako!! 

Silver: Hey there Auntie Minako! Are you coming with us?! 

Minako: Yep! (Y/N) and I decided that this would be the date that we would go out. And also take Rarity with us. 

Diamond: Only if we get to take Sweetie Belle home to play with us. 

(Y/N): Of course!

Girls: GREAT!! 

Artemis soon comes up. 

Artemis: And what about me?! 

Minako: Oh Artemis. Sure, I'll just get ready and you can hop into my backpack. 

Artemis: GREAT!! Luna and Diana are playing with both Spikes, so I thought I would just come along with you guys. 

Silver: As long as you don't try and scratch our new clothes!!

Artemis: Right, I understand. 

Chibiusa: And if you do a good job, you get a really big fish!!

Artemis began drooling constantly at Chibiusa's statement. 

(Y/N): Let's just wait for Minako to get ready. 

Minako tidies up herself, and soon enough, she is ready for the big day today! She is wearing a  green shirt, with many little yellow and orange hearts, as well as a long pink skirt. She is also wearing yellow sandals, and orange nail polish. She is also wearing her big red bow on the back of her hair.