Rose Turns Over A New Leaf!!/Ghiaccio and the White Album!!

Rose found herself still stuck inside of the closet of CHS! She still couldn't get out of her restraints, and Melone was sound asleep!! 

Rose: Damn!! I think being part of this Neo Dark Kingdom was not what it was cracked up to be!! You know that (Y/N) is really my type!! Once I get out of here, I'm going to make him my boyfriend! And I'll kiss him, hug him, snuggle with him, and spend the rest of my life with him!! I WANT HIM SO BADLY!! 

Rose tried to get herself free, but she was too weak to summon her High Priestess!! 

Rose: Damn, it doesn't make it easier considering the fact that I'm tied up! And man, it's cold!! Maybe I should have changed my outfit to something else!! But I just love wearing dresses like this, and wearing sandals all the time!! UGH SO ANNOYING!! 

Pinkie soon comes into the closet!! 

Pinkie: Alrighty there Missy!! You've got a lot of explaining to do!! 

Rose: Like the fact that I love your boyfriend! 

Pinkie: No, I wanted to know where your bosses are but I guess that- 

Rose: I'm not kidding!! I can help!! I hate my masters now!! I was just doing it because I liked his looks!! And well he looks like such a great man!! 

Pinkie: How can I trust you?! 

Rose: Well, I don't know yet!! But you have to!! 

Pinkie: Well okay! But I'd prefer if you weren't always dressed like that!

Rose: Right. I'll change! Once you get me out and find me a home!! 

Pinkie: Well you can live with (Y/N)!! He has a lot of roommates!! 

Rose: YES!! 

Pinkie then begins to undo the locks off of Rose, and hands her her sandals, which the former assassin slips back on. 

Meanwhile ... 

You, Sci-Twi, Cadence, Sunset, Twilight, Trixie, Starlight, and Minako were in the Mazda driving to CHS to meet up with Pinkie as she just recently called you guys! 

Sci-Twi: What do you think Pinkie wants?! 

Minako: It but be urgent news.

(Y/N): I'm pretty sure that it is, knowing her. 

Twilight: Or it could be a prank for all that we know. 

Sunset: She sounded serious than usual. 

Starlight: Well we better see once we get there. Although if it is a prank, I'm going to whack her upside the head. 

Trixie: Now now Starlight. Trixie advises that you stay calm in this situation! 

All of a sudden, you guys found yourselves getting colder and colder for some inexplicable reason!! 

Cadence: Who turned down the temperature in here?! 

Sci-Twi: I certainly didn't!! AH MY HAND IS GETTING TURNED INTO AN ICICLE!! 

(Y/N): WHAT IN THE HELL?! 

Right on top of the car was the assassin Ghiaccio!! AND HE WAS HERE TO FREEZE YOU OVER!!