Happy Birthday (Y/N)!

You woke up in your bed once again, and you notice that all of your loving girls are not around. 

(Y/N): Hmm, this seems familiar. Hey Sunset, I know you're next to me. 

You wait for Sunset to respond, but nothing comes up. 

(Y/N): Okay then, are they setting something up for me?! Because I know today is my birthday. Hmm, I think Pinkie was told ahead of time, and now she is definitely planning a surprise or something. Well, only one way to find out!! Okay then, I guess I'll just walk outside of the bedroom, and go and get some coffee for this morning! 

You get ready to walk out of the bedroom and prepare for what could be in store for you. 

Upon opening the door- 

Harem: SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!! 

(Y/N): Aw, thanks girls! How thoughtful! Wait ..... how long did it take for you guys to prepare this?! 

Sunset: It took us the whole night to do it. 

(Y/N): Hold on a second, not this morning?! 

Usagi: Pinkie woke us all up in the middle of the night. 

Pinkie: The best way to prepare for a birthday after a big beach day, is to get everything you need in the middle of the night, and then prepare it all here!

Rarity: You could have at least let us take a break!! I fell asleep on the floor!!!

(Y/N): Hey now, it's alright girls. We can still enjoy ourselves. And I think I'll give all of you my pillows to make sure you all sleep better tonight. 

Harem: Okay then!!

Soon enough, all the girls take turns making out with you. They had all put on special lipstick, (it was Rarity and Sunny's request) and began pressing their lips onto yours. Each one of them tasted like mint, marshmallows, strawberries, blueberries, syrup, chocolate, bananas, apples, ice cream cake, and even tacos (take a guess at who that one belongs too). Then after that, it was eating time!! 

There were lots of sushi, ramen, takoyaki, basically lots of Japanese cuisine on the tables, and well sweets of brownies, cookies, donuts, basically anything that Pinkie and Usagi would usually digest on. 

After enough talking, and stuffing your face with sweets, soon enough it's time for the cake!! 

(Y/N): Wait we just had a bunch of sweets, and you're telling me that there's still the cake to bring out?! 

Adagio: Yeah, that thing took the longest time. 

Aria: But I suppose it was worth it!! 

Chibiusa and the CMC soon pop up!! 

Girls: Happy birthday (Y/N)!!/Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

(Y/N): Thanks girls!! 

You give all four of them a big hug!!! 

Chibiusa: Hang on!! We'll get the cake!! 

Apple Bloom: Give us a couple of seconds!!

They rush off to get the cake. 

Pinkie: Now it's time for the moment that all of you have been waiting for!! 

(Play from 0:03-0:33)

Also, Michiru and Octavia began playing happy birthday on their violins. 

The cake was huge, like say just big enough to reach the arch of the kitchen entrance. It was a marble cake with you and all of the girls as chocolate figurines on it!! Seriously it was so big!! 

(Y/N): Well, I've got 18 years now, and I guess this is going to be a big one to finish off! 

Rainbow: Not unless we help out! 

You guys all prepare to binge on the cake and get pieces of it everywhere!! 

BonBon: So tasty!!

Derpy: Love this!! 

Vinyl and Octavia: So sweet!!

(Y/N): I love all of you so much!!

Harem: We love you too (Y/N)!! Happy birthday!!

This soon turns into a make out paradise!! 

Chibiusa and CMC: Cute!!