Aloe and Lotus' Spa Day!!

Just another day to wake up to, and this time you were going to be going on a date with Aloe and Lotus. The Beauty Salon girls work hard all day, and they barely get any rest themselves. They deserve a little bit of relaxation. 

(Y/N): Alright then, I'll head over to the salon and pick them up once I get ready. 

You take a shower, and after a few minutes of bathing and drying yourself, you get dressed in a black t-shirt, white jacket, jeans, and your socks and sneakers. 

You then put on some cologne to smell really good for today! After all, you're going to be in the salon pretty much throughout the whole day, and you want to make a good impression. 

You get in the car and prepare to drive off to the salon. After some time passes by, you finally reach the salon. 

You walk inside, and Aloe and Lotus are there waiting for you. 

(Y/N): Hello there Aloe Vera and Lotus Blossom. How are my favorite Spa Ladies doing?! 

Aloe and Lotus: (Y/N)!!!!

They are very happy to see you again that they both begin smooching you all over your face!!!

Aloe: Thank you so much for coming!! 

Lotus: What took you so long anyway?! 

(Y/N): I like sleeping a lot with my girls. 

They both go "Aww" after you say that. 

Lotus: So anyway, we decided to close up the salon for most public for "renovation purposes." 

Aloe: That way, we can have you all to ourselves!! 

(Y/N): I see. How about we start with a nice massage in the back?! ANd then probably I rub your feet?! 

Lotus and Aloe: YES PLEASE!!!

You move with the girls to a nice massage bed, which is shared by the both of them. You then take off both of their heels, and grab some of their rubbing lotion. This one smells like strawberries!! 

You then begin rubbing their soles with your fingertips, and also the tops of their feet!! You hit their pressure points accurately and also give them a little bit of a tickling motion. 

Aloe: Ah that feels so nice!! Thank you so much (Y/N)!! We never really have gotten ever!! 

Lotus: It just feels so relaxing with the way you move and press your fingers on our soles. 

(Y/N): Well, I've had lots of practice with Usagi when we first started dating. 

Aloe: And that was when you were living in Japan?! 

(Y/N): Pretty much. 

After a couple of more minutes of rubbing the Spa Girls' feet, you then decide to go for their backs, which they happily accept. 

You make sure to go for those pressure points, and also rub lots of lotion everywhere! 

After enough massaging, you decide to give the girls some nail polish. You pain Lotus' nails pink, and Aloe's nails light blue. 

They then sit around for a while to let them dry off. 

Aloe: Why thank you (Y/N)!! 

Lotus: Say, why don't we take this to the hot tub now?! 

(Y/N): Alright then. 

You get changed into a nice and comfortable swimsuit that the girls provided for you. Almost as if they knew you were coming! 

Aloe changes into a light two piece bikini with images of trees and flowers. 

Lotus on the other hand is wearing a pink two piece bikini with many flowers and hearts!! 

You all then take a nice soak in the hot tub, with the girls resting their heads on your shoulders!! 

Aloe and Lotus: YOU ARE SO WARM!! 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

You begin making out with them as the bubbles comes on. 

Then after a couple of minutes pass by and you are all done with the bathing in the hot tub, you bring Aloe and Lotus to the car, where you take them back to the apartment. 

You bring them both inside, and you all lie down on the couch!! 

(Y/N): I love you both a lot!! 

Aloe and Lotus: We love you too (Y/N)! Very much so!! 

You now begin snuggling with the girls, and kissing each other passionately, with much tongue included! 

Aloe and Lotus: Best Spa Day ever!!