The Girl who Lights up your Life!!

You wake up again, this time to see the beautiful face of Sunset herself staring at you!!

Sunset: Good morning (Y/N)!! You ready for our big day today?!

(Y/N): You bet I am Sunshine!! I was thinking that we can go to the arcade, sing some karaoke, and I guess eat some burgers or something. 

Sunset: I like that idea!

(Y/N): But we also have to bring Usagi along with us. She complained about this before, when I was about to go on my date with Twilight. 

Twilight: That's true. 

(Y/N): Oh Twilight, you're awake!!

Usagi: I am too!!

Sunset: Hey Usagi, you can come too. I won't mind!

(Y/N) and Usagi: Good!

Sunset: Hey, anything for my friends!

Twilight: So, this really is the real you?!

Sunset: Pretty much Twi. Even before I was possessed by Queen Metalia. 

Usagi: She really was a horrible woman. I can't believe she even used Queen Beryl and formed the Dark Kingdom like that.

Sunset: I just felt that Celestia wasn't really teaching me anything that I was really prepared for. And then Metalia played on my weaknesses. It got worse when I got to earth. ANd well, you know the rest. 

Twilight: It's okay, we all forgive you!

(Y/N): Yep! Anyway, I'm going to go and get ready!! I'll pick out my clothes, and you girls can take a shower!

Sunset and Usagi: Okay!

The girls take off to the bathroom!

You then go off to choose what clothes you were going to wear! In the end, you chose, a black t-shirt that showed a suit-like design on the front, followed by some white pants, and white shoes. 

(Y/N): Ha, this looks pretty good!!

Soon enough the girls come out of the bathroom, already ready, and wearing their clothes. 

Usagi was wearing a black shirt with many rabbits on it, and also wore a pink skirt with the moon symbols on it. She also wore some bracelets, and white flip flops. 

Sunset looked like pure royalty!! You never really noticed that her chest size was that big. Her chest was actually really nice to look at, but of course not all the time!! She was wearing a blue shirt with the Sun mark on most of her shirts, her belly was also a little bit exposed! She was blushing at it, but since it was you, she was still happy. She was wearing an orange skirt with yellow and red hearts on them, and finally she was wearing black and red colored flip flops. Her nail polish was red colored with the sun images on each finger and toe nail!

You almost get a little nosebleed just by looking at her!! 

(Y/N): I'M SORRY!! SUNSET, I AM SO SORRY!!

Sunset just laughs and hugs you!

Sunset: It's okay (Y/N)! If you like me a lot, and find me really attractive, then I'm happy you do! Besides, I know you really love us for our personalities! 

Usagi: Of course he does!! Usagi sticks her tongue out and smiles!!

(Y/N): And just like Twi and Usagi, you are completely adorable Sunset!!

Susnet giggles and smiles. 

Sunset: Thanks. Now then, let's go!! I'm excited to play some arcade games!!