Going out with the Princess of Friendship!!

Another new day has come, and you were preparing for another date!! This time, it was with Twilight Sparkle!! The Princess of Friendship from Equestria who came to get her crown back, and fell in love with you, thus causing her to end up staying with you guys!!

Spike: Do you have to look so picture perfect?! 

(Y/N): Look Spike, Twilight may be a normal teenage girl here on earth, but in Equestria, she's a princess, also known as royalty!

Spike: So what, look at Usagi. She's technically a princess, and yet she doesn't even act, or represent one. 

(Y/N): I know, but still, Twilight would want this to go planned like if she was expecting it!

Spike: Hey come on buddy, she loves you!! Like times infinity!! 

(Y/N): You're right. I'm going to focus, and I'm going to make sure that Twilight has a wonderful time!!

You soon put on a white shirt, and black pants, along with some black socks, and grab some white shoes. 

(Y/N): Something simple and nice! Twilight is going to be very pleased with me!

Twilight soon walks towards you, as she is already ready!

Twilight: Come on (Y/N)! You look great in anything!!

Your jaw drops the moment Twilight is in your line of sight. 

She is wearing a light blue t-shirt with the words, "Book Reading Princess" in the color of purple. She is still wearing her purple skirt with the sparkling star on it. She is also wearing pink nail polish with some glitter, and is also wearing some pink sandals. 

(Y/N): TWILIGHT!! YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!

Twilight blushes bright red, smiles, giggles, and plays with her hair. She is completely flabbergasted!

Twilight: T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Thank you (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Your welcome my Princess of Friendship!

Twilight: Aw, this is why you're my Prince!

Twilight hugs you and begins kissing you! you then follow up with a passionate kiss on her lips!!

Usagi soon runs in wearing her same outfit from your first date!!

Usagi: Hey wait for me you guys!!

Twilight: Usagi?! What are you doing?!

(Y/N): Yeah, we already had our date last time!!

Usagi: BUT I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! PLEASE!!!!

Usagi begins to beg and cry at the both of you!!

(Y/N): Alright Usagi! Tell you what, I'll let you come on each date!! I don't want to see you cry!! I want to see a smile on my little Bunny Princess's face!!

Twilight: And I don't mind either!!

Usagi soon perked up and smiled!!!

Usagi: OKAY!!!

You guys soon all head out the door, and get in the fancy Mazda!!

(Y/N): So, I was thinking we head to the library first for some reading, just a little bit, and then we watch some movies back at home!!!

Twilight: And we order some pizza too?!

Usagi: PLEASE DO PLEASE DO!!!! And I can take the library!! I'm stronger now!!

(Y/N): Okay then!! Here we go girls!!

You drive, yourself, Usagi, and Twilight to the Canterlot City Library! Upon entering, you bring both of them to a quiet room, once the girls pick out their books!! Twilight brings out every single novel she can get her hands on!! Usagi just goes to find some manga. 

You sit in the room, with your girls getting onto your lap and giggling once they do it!! They begin to read their books, and you join them in looking at what they are reading!! And then you decide to read for them, while they rest in your chest!!!

Twilight: I love this so much!!

Usagi: So relaxing!!

(Y/N): Thanks girls!! I'm always willing to do anything to make you all happy!!!

Twilight and Usagi: AWW!!

You all begin to kiss each other again!!

After time passes by, and Twilight has finished her books! (She reads really really fast!!!) And Usagi is done with her manga, you decide to take them home!!

You all soon drive back home, and you carry your girls inside, placing them both on the couch, and then remove their footwear (as well as removing yours upon entering the house)!!

You give the girls your cellphone so that they could phone the pizza delivery service to get some pizza!! And then you put their feet on your lap and prepare to give them both a nice foot massage!! This time you get some lotion and rub it over their soles, nicely and gently!! They sigh in complete enjoyment, and then you give them some little tickles, which make both of them laugh a lot!!

Usagi and Twilight: HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT TICKLES!!

After a while you go back to rubbing their nice and cute soles, applying pressure points where necessary, and then after a while the pizza soon arrives, you both have a large pizza pie, one half pepperoni, and the other half Hawaiian. 

Usagi: Oh this looks so hot and delicious!! 

Twilight: I know!!

You grab some plates for the three of you and you begin to eat the pizza, you even sneak in some kisses by cleaning off any tomato sauce or cheese. 

(Y/N): Okay then, how about we watch the entire Hobbit Trilogy?! 

Twilight: Okay then! That is a really good book, so watching the entire trilogy should be nice!!

Usagi: Well, I haven't read it. Because I'm well ... not too bright. So this should be fun!!

You grabbed all three movies, and you all prepared to watch them all back to back!! The girls all leaned in close to you, and put their legs over yours. 

(Y/N): I love you both so much!!

Twilight and Usagi: WE LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N)!!

They both kiss you on the cheeks, and then you pull both of them in for a kiss on the lips!! This causes them to giggle and blush again!!

(Y/N): A guy can really get used to this!!