A Date with the Principals and the Princess!

Here we go again!! You wake up to prepare for your date with not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 girls!! Today, you were going to go out with Celestia, Lou-Lou, Cadence, and Twilight!! 

You get up from bed and begin to pick out your clothes for today! Then you head over to the bathroom, so that you can take a shower. 

After enough minutes of showering, you get out and begin to get dressed. You are wearing a white t-shirt with red hearts on it, along with a pair of grey pants, and white socks and sneakers. Oh, and of course, you are also wearing a black leather jacket. 

Once you finish, you notice that the girls are sitting on the couch waiting for you. 

Celestia was wearing a pink t-shirt with the words "I love my boyfriend, like how I love my desserts, sweet, wonderful, and just as perfect." she was wearing some blue jeans, and orange flip flops (although she was currently barefoot, with her feet on the couch). Her nail polish was the color of her hair. 

Lou-Lou was wearing a purple t-shirt with the words "Gaming with my Man is the best pastime!!" she also wore a white skirt, and also had purple flip flops. Her nail polish was also the color of her hair. 

Cadence was wearing a yellow t-shirt with the words "Loving my boyfriend, is my favorite job in the world!!" She also wore purple shorts, and light blue flip flops. She was wearing the nail polish of her hair color. 

Twilight was wearing a pink shirt with the words "(Y/N), You Will Always Be My Prince!!" She also wore her purple skirt with the pink sparkling star, and also wore red flip flops, along with her pink glittery nail polish. 

(Y/N): Hello my Loves!! 

Celestia, Lou-Lou, Cadence, and Twilight: HI (Y/N)!! 

They all get up and begin hugging you tightly, and kissing you a lot!! 

(Y/N): Would you like to go to the karaoke bar and sing for awhile?! 

Twilight: Sure! I'd like to sing!

Celestia: I'm so up for singing!! 

Lou-Lou: So am I!! 

Cadence: I can't wait to do soothe you with my voice (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Then, we'll probably go out for some sweets or something. 

Celestia: OH YES PLEASE!!! 

(Y/N): Then let's get going! 

Girls: Of course!!!

The girls put on their flip flops, and they walk with you to the car. Celestia gets in the seat, next to yours, while the others get in the back. 

You then drive off to the mall, and after awhile, you reach your destination. 

You bring the girls inside, and take them to the karaoke bar. 

(Y/N): Okay then, why don't you go first Celestia?! 

Celestia: Why thank you (Y/N), I will!

Celestia walks up onto the stage and she takes the mic and begins to sing her song. 

You all clap at her performance, and then you kiss her and hug her tightly!! 

(Y/N): You were awesome!! Just like you always are!!

Celestia: Thank you my Love!! 

Lou-Lou: Well done Sister!! But I will go next. 

Celestia: Okay Luna, impress me. 

Lou-Lou: I shall!! 

Lou-Lou walks onto the stage and she picks out her song. 

(Y/N): WOO!! 

Twilight: Well done Luna!!

Lou-Lou: Why thank you. 

You and Lou-Lou kiss each other very passionately! 

Cadence: I'll go next!! I'm going to show my aunties how I get things done!! 

Twilight: (whisper) You can do it Cadence! 

Cadence winks at her little sis, and she walks up on the stage. 

(Y/N): That was beautiful!!

Celestia and Lou-Lou both had their mouths open wide! 

Twilight: No words. That was just amazing. 

(Y/N): Wonderful!! So, Twi, you want to go up next, or should I?! 

Twilight: I'll go next. I know a really good song to sing for you! 

Twilight kisses you on the cheek just as Cadence does. 

Twilight then walks up and prepares to sing her choice of song. 

You all clapped and hugged Twilight when she finished and came down!!

(Y/N): You were amazing!!! 

You then kiss her very deeply on the lips and hug her tightly!!

Twilight: Thanks! I'm the lead singer of the Rainbooms for a reason!!

(Y/N): True. But I've got a song for all of you!! 

Girls: Oh? 

(Y/N): That's right. I'll give it a go now. 

You then walk up onto the stage and pick your song. 

Once you finish all of the girls come onto the stage and begin to kiss you deeply!! 

(Y/N): Thanks!! 

Girls: Your Welcome!!

You all then leave and head over to Sugarcube Corner for some sweets!! You order a cookies and cream milkshake, Twilight decides to go for the same order, but with some extra whipped cream, Cadence goes for a molten chocolate cake, while Celestia and Lou-Lou decide to order the marble cake with extra cookie crumbs. 

You all wait for a couple of minutes and then the sweets arrive!! 

(Y/N): Man so good!! 

Twilight: Indeed! It tastes so sweet!! 

Celestia: OH! I COULD EAT THIS FOREVER!! 

Lou-Lou and Cadence: NO KIDDING!! 

After a couple of minutes you all finish, pay, and then head back to the car to get back to the apartment. 

Once you get back to said apartment. You take the girls to the couch, and remove their flip flops!! You then grab some lotion and give them their ever so needed foot massages!!

(Y/N): I love you my Princesses!! 

Celestia, Lou-Lou, Cadence, and Twilight: WE LOVE YOU TOO OUR PRINCE!!!! 

They all pull you over and begin to kiss you deeply all over your face, as well as rub their legs and feet over your legs. 

(Y/N): Man, it feels great to feel loved this much!!