Pesci the Beach Boy!

Neo Dark Kingdom Castle ... 

Tirek: So, we're basically down to how many now?! 

Sombra: I believe it to be 6. 

Nephrite: It doesn't really matter though. We still have our best ones. 

Chrysalis: Tamami's ability is to make people feel so guilty that they're body is weighed down by a giant lock. 

Tirek: Right. 

Jadeite: We just have to be patient, and if not, we will handle this ourselves. 

Kunzite: Given our chances, we could hire more assassins. 

Chrysalis: Very true. But for now, we have to make due with what we have so far. Most of them have been hospitalized and imprisoned, and two of them are dead. 

Zoisite: So, who's up next then? 

Chrysalis: Pesci, and I know his abilities will be strong enough! That fishing rod of his will rip their hearts out in cold blood, and he will slice them all to pieces afterwards!! 

Jadeite: Wonderful to hear!! 

Meanwhile .... 

You were walking through the city with Twilight, Rarity, Adagio, Setsuna, Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru, because well, they wanted a nice walk through the town for awhile. 

(Y/N): So, she was able to use magnetism to make you guys do all sort of embarrassing and weird stuff?! 

Adagio: You two definitely had quite a day. 

Haruka: Funny, Michiru and I were just thinking about you at that moment. 

Michiru: Now I feel really guilty for having fun with my girlfriend while you both were in a situation, where you find it embarrassing!! 

Twilight: It's okay Michiru. Really! 

As you all continue walking, you pass by the docks of the city. And Rarity soon spots a mysterious man fishing on the harbor, who is giving off a strange vibe!! 

Rarity: Uh, excuse me darlings, but that man seems a little bit strange! 

Adagio: You mean him?

Setsuna: I have a weird feeling about him too. Almost as if he is an assassin! 

(Y/N): Joy! 

You guys head over to talk to the "mysterious fisher!" 

(Y/N): Uh, excuse me sir. Do you happen to know about any assassins around here?! 

He soon turned around to reveal his face. 

Hotaru: Is he wearing lipstick and nail polish?! 

Pesci: HEY I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT YOU KNOW!!! I'm Pesci of the Neo Dark Kingdom!! AND I'M HERE TO KILL ALL OF YOU!! With my fishing rod Beach Boy, I will end all of you!! 

Haruka: Really then?! 

Twilight: I'd like to see you try. You have a fishing rod. 

Pesci: You mean Beach Boy?! 

Pesci shows off his fishing line, which happens to have the name "Beach Boy" pasted on it in the color of pink! 

Adagio: HA!! BEACH BOY!! HOW PATHETIC!! 

Pesci: You'll soon feel how dangerous it is, when I shove it into you!! 

Pesci throw his line right at you guys!! And well it was transformation time!! 

Another transformation sequence later. 

Tuxedo Mask: Alright buddy. I will strike you down with my blades!!! Prepare to face my steel!! 

Sailor Uranus: You're going to face regrets!! 

The hook from the rod is dodged just in time by all of you guys, but then it changes direction and it enters Sailor Saturn's body! 

Sailor Saturn: WHAT IN THE?! 

Pesci: HA!! This is the ability of Beach Boy, the hook is heading straight for your heart, with it, I can yank it out, and make you suffocate to death!! 

Adagio: Okay, this jerkhole is going to get a sock to the face!! OR MORE OF A SCREAM!! 

Adagio screams at the top of her lungs, and Pesci covers his ears, which begin to bleed after awhile!! 

Pesci: AH!! MAN THIS HURTS LIKE A SON OF A BITCH!!! 

Sailor Uranus tries to use her sword to cut apart the line, but it ends up hurting Sailor Saturn!!!

Sailor Saturn: AAAAAH!! 

Pesci: Sorry, but if you attack Beach Boy, the attack reflects back to the one who is connected to the hook!! 

Sailor Neptune: Fine then!! In that case!! 

Sailor Neptune takes out her mirror and blasts Pesci with a huge blast of water!! Sailor Pluto follows with a blast from her staff, while Rarity and Twilight use magic infused diamond bullets to attack Pesci, which he didn't even anticipate!! 

Pesci: AH! 

Tuxedo Mask: Perfect, now then- 

You rush over and whack him straight on the head with your swords!! 

Pesci: AAH!! WAIT!! I GIVE I GIVE!!! I GIVE UP PLEASE!! I WON'T BOTHER YOU GUYS AGAIN!! I'll remove Beach Boy from the girl's body! 

Pesci does so, and Sailor Saturn rushes over to hug you!! 

Sailor Saturn: Thank you everyone!! 

However, Pesci sees his opportunity and prepares to cast his line again! 

But Sailor Saturn saw what was going to happen, and she blasts him with her staff, this causes him to fall into the water!! 

Pesci: AH DAMN IT!!!

(Y/N): Let's go home and just rest girls. 

Twilight: Indeed. 

You guys walk back home and prepare for some relaxation and eating!