Starlight Glimmer!!/Illuso, The Man in the Mirror!!

Neo Dark Kingdom Castle ... 

Chrysalis sat in the bathtub she was practically naked and scrubbing herself everywhere! 

However as she was just relaxing, she got a telepathic call. 

Chrysalis: Yes, who is there?! 

Illuso: It's me my Queen. I regret to inform that Rubber Soul and Terunosuke have been defeated. 

Chrysalis: WHAT?! YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE ILLUSO!! I WANT (Y/N), TWILIGHT, AND ALL OF THEIR ANNOYING FRIENDS DEAD YOU HEAR ME!! I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ELIMINATE THEM!! EVEN THOSE KIDS!! I WANT THEM DEAD TOO!! 

Illuso: No need to fret, with the power you granted me. My Man in the Mirror will make sure that they rot for all eternity in my world! 

Chrysalis: It better work Illuso, or you will suffer for you failure!! 

Illuso: I assure you, I won't fail. 

Meanwhile at the Canterlot Mall. 

You were sitting at some tables with Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, the Dazzlings, Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Setsuna, Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru. As well as with Juniper and Chestnut, who had actually moved in will you as well. The rest of the girls were hanging out at the apartment. 

(Y/N): So, I've been reading this list that we got from that Blob Guy, and it appears that these people are the other assassins of the Neo Dark Kingdom, but some of the names don't make any sense. I mean, who the hell is the Man in the Mirror. 

Pinkie: He could be a super villain from an alternate dimension, and he came here by jumping through mirrors!! 

Usagi: I agree with Pinkie!! That is highly possible!! 

Rei: Only in your world it is. 

Usagi: HEY!! 

Twilight: I'm pretty conflicted about it myself. I don't know how we can tell which one will come after us. 

Hotaru: If they are stronger than the last ones, then we have a serious problem. 

Sunset: Maybe we might have an advantage. I've been writing in my old diary that is connected to yours back in Equestria Twilight. 

Twilight: Is that so? And what does the clone of me, have to say? 

Sunset: She mentioned something about a student of yours with vast and knowledgeable amounts of magic. 

(Y/N): You don't say! Well then, how about we go and meet this student then?! I'm quite interested. 

Sunset: You really want to come along (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Why not? It  would be a good chance to take a look beyond the mirror. 

Sunset: Alright then, let's go and check it out! 

You and Sunset walk off, and the other girls get back to talking. 

Juniper: Hey, I just remembered!! I have this really nice mirror with me!! Do you want to see?! 

Juniper brought out the same mirror from before. 

Twilight: It's a nice looking mirror Juniper! 

Michiru: It sort of reminds me of my own. 

Juniper: Really? 

Haruka: I don't suppose yours can create water or something? 

Juniper: Not that I know of.