Cosplays and Baking with the Pie Sisters!!!

You wake up being comforted by most of your ladies! The literal comfort that they were giving you felt really nice, and you couldn't help but give them all kisses on the lips and cheek. 

(Y/N): Well then, its time for the day that I go out with Pinkie, Maud, Marble, and Limestone. I better look my part!! 

You go to the shower to get ready for your day with Pinkie and her sisters! After enough cleansing for yourself, you gather your clothes for the day and put them on. You are now wearing a t-shirt with the words "Cupcake" with a picture of Pinkie on it. You also have your usual black leather jacket on, and some black pants, along with your socks and sneakers. 

(Y/N): I swear, she really wants me to wear this. Ah well, it's cute anyway. 

As you are about to leave, you hear the sound of bare footsteps approaching you. It is Silver and Diamond. 

Silver: Are you going on another date Dad?! 

Diamond: Can we come with you please?! 

Your daughters give you the cute little puppy dog eyes, that make it hard for you to resist. 

(Y/N): Oh okay, why not. 

Silver and Diamond: YAY!! 

They both rush to get changed for the day. After a couple of minutes, they come of the bathroom fully ready. 

Silver is wearing a white t-shirt with the words "Daddy's Silver Spoon!" along with many spoon images. She is also wearing a light blue skirt, and is also wearing light blue flip flops. 

Diamond is wearing a yellow t-shirt with the word "I Love you Daddy!" with some pictures red and pink hearts, as well as a black skirt, and yellow flip flops. 

(Y/N): You two are so adorable!! 

Diamond and Tiara jump up and kiss your cheeks, and then they hug you tightly!! 

Silver and Diamond: THANK YOU DADDY!! 

You take them by their hands, and bring them to the car, where they seat in the passenger seats. 

You begin driving off to the Pie household. Upon arriving, you help your daughters out of the car. 

Silver and Diamond: Thank you so much Dad!! 

(Y/N): No problem girls! 

You then bring them to the door, and then you knock. 

Pinkie then bursts through the door and begins hugging and kissing you in the face!!! She is cosplaying as a certain Dragon Maid. 

(Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) 

Pinkie: HI CUPCAKE!! 

(Y/N): Hey there Cinnamon Roll.