EndGame Part 2

*I'm so close to the finale!*
____________________________________
"Optimus, I can't believe we can finally live in peace."
"Indeed, Cybertron has never been in such a state of mind."
Optimus and Megatron looked over the peaceful grounds while their friends and families played around. It was surreal, but it put a smile on both thier faces. Optimus laughed at his son while he ran across the fields with the other sparklings followed him. He could tell he was going to grow up to be a natural born leader. 
"What of your son Optimus? He seems to be able to lead the other sparklings like you did the Autobots." Megatron joked, patting his brother on the back. "Truly he takes after his sire."
Optimus smiled as he saw a young mech with swords play around with him. "He and the other one, Drift was it, get along quite well. I see potential for him to join the academy with Bumblebee as his teacher." 
"He has grown up from a shy mech to a confident teacher. I myself wouldn't have it any other way."
Optimus was about to reply when his vision went hazy for a second. He knelt to the ground, clutching his helm. Seeing this, Ratchet and Knockout ran over to him. No sooner had he did that, Megatron fell as well. A scream erupted from the crowd as the rest of the Autobots and Decepticons ran to them.
"Optimus what's the matter?" Arcee asked, placing a hand on his faceplate. 
"Megatron are you alright?" Starscream asked his old leader, panicking over him.
"I feel...someone calling to me." Optimus groaned, feeling his consciousness slip away from him. "They...argh...I..."
My children....I am calling to you. Do not let the enemy deceive you. Break free from those chains that bind you and fight back!
"A woman's voice...calming and caring...like a carrier." Megatron said, closing his eyes to hear the voice.
"Well, good to see you guys hearing Auntie P's voice." The group turned around to see Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus standing there. "Bout time you woke up."
"Where have you two been? We have been searching everywhere for you!" Bulkhead ran to hug his friend, only to find himself going right through him! "Huh!"
"We aren't really here soldier, we're back in the real world." Ultra Magnus relayed, surprising the group. "You all need to wake up. Unicron had managed to trap you all and enslave you within the Underworld." 
"You're joking right?" Smokescreen said, then forgot that Ultra Magnus never jokes. "Oh no, you've got to be kidding me! This world is perfect! We don't have to worry about fighting or bots dying."
"We have families and the whole planet is revived!" Breakdown said, smiling. 
"Yeah, but this world is an illusion after all. This is a nightmare if you look between the lines." They all look down to see Galthea staring up at them. "My kids and I managed to break into your minds to try to find the catalyst to break you out of the trances your in. I'm having a hard time finding the source. Stupid planet is so large!"
"Why is there a human here? Why did she refer to you guys as her kids?" Bee asked, his optics wide with fear. 
Galthea racked her brain as she paced the ground, trying to figure out how to break them out. Suddenly, the ground started to shake and the sky turned red. The once happy looking planet crumbled and cracked, fire spewing out from those cracks in the ground. The bots and cons looked around to see their DreamWorld breaking apart. Galthea gritted her teeth and saw a figure flying towards them. 
____________________________________
Tempest was furious at the way this woman had found a way to break into her illusionary world. Her hair was flaming up as she slammed on the ground. Gal stood in front of the group, her face showing no fear.
"You aren't the right sister I want to kill, but you'll have to do." The little Demoness said, her flames curling around her fingers. "The eldest sister, the one who betrayed the family. How dare you try to redeem yourself after all you've caused!"
"That's not true! I came back and I helped my family thus far. How could you know what family bonds are like? All you know is evil and chaos!" Gal shot back, her face full of venom. 
Tempest smirked, walking forward to face her. "Maybe you haven't learned, but thanks to your sister I lost the love of my life, my beloved master! I should return the favor by taking away something she loves too!" 
Before either of them could move forward, Tempest shot a fireball at the woman, surrounding her body with fire. Gal tried to break out of the flames she was encased in, but found herself unable to. Wheeljack shouted, running towards the Demoness who laughed and whipped him with a fire whip. He fell to the ground, his face scorched. The others charged forward, feeling angry at the way she treated one of their own. Tempest shot more fireballs at them, burning them with her intense flames. Blue, white, red, and orange fires burned their bodies, minds, and souls alike. It was as if the fire burned their insides outward. Gal cried out in pain and agony as her hand reached for them. Shaking, her eyes watered with anger and fear.
"Leave them alone, they have nothing to do with this! Take my life in exchange for theirs!" She pleaded, hating to watch her family suffer.
Tempest only laughed at her pleading. "You have no room for demands! Your family is broken and in tatters! And it is all your fault!"
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” Gal said, looking at Tempest with bitter eyes. She stood tall, her fist clenched with a burning passion. “There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.”  
She broke from the flames, her eyes glowing brightly. Tempest gasped in surprise as Gal approached her wit ha glowing fist. She tried to stop her by shooting fire and summoning fireballs to stop her, but she backhanded them. The others watched in awe as she grabbed the young Demoness by the hands and brought her in close. 
"What are you-?" Tempest started to say before Gal stared at her in the eyes. Thinking she was going to harm her, she turned away, awaiting her demise. But instead of her destruction, she felt warmth encase her entire body as Gal hugged her.
“That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.” Gal spoke softly, tightening the hug. "You and I are one in the same. We both are outcast in our families, both of us need the comfort of others. You poor dear have had a burden on your shoulders for far too long now. I'm sorry for your loss."
Tempest tried to get angry, she tried to lash out at her opponent. But when she tried to do it, she felt something inside of her warm up, not just her flames. All the sadness, all the angry, all the bitterness toward the family who took away her beloved reaper instantly went away. Hot tears burned Galthea's shirt as the floodgates of the young teen rained down her back. The bots and cons were surprised at the evil enemy they had known broke down from a hug. Wheeljack smiled, feeling grateful for his loving mother. No matter how bad her past was, she tried to fix the future.
"Tempest, please release the children. No person wants to feel trapped within their delusions." Galthea looked at the teen, who was starring up at her with misted eyes. 
"Okay, but I will be punished for this. And....thank you for comforting me." Tempest said, summoning the catalyst. "If this is what true love feels like, then I am glad to receive it for one last time."
A bright light covered the area as Galthea felt herself disconnect from the area. One last glance at Tempest made her smile widely.
_______________________________________
And then they all woke up.