The Bath-time War

It all started when Penny decided to take the bots out in the backyard to blow off some energy from breakfast. How quickly she forgot that it had rained the night before, creating massive mud puddles everywhere. This was only made worse when she discovered they could all transform into cars and planes.

Penny had stepped inside to grab her galoshes only to come back out to find all of them tossing mudballs at each other like projectiles. Starscream had taken mud in his arms and divebombing Bumblebee. Breakdown was chasing Bulkhead, using his hammer to pound mud on his frame. Dreadwing hid behind the lawn chair while Smokescren threw mud at the chair. Suddenly, he found himself covered in tons of mud that had exploded from the mud balloon that Dreadwing had flung. Soundwave hid behind the tree, Laserbeak floating above him as he was ambushed by Arcee, who was flinging mud at him. Optimus and Megatron were wrestling each other in the massive mud puddle, Megatron having quite the advantage. Penny noticed that Ratchet and Knockout had wisely chosen to stay inside the treehouse and watched the carnage from above. She sighed loudly and rubbed her forehead. They just had to going mud all over the place didn't they? She walked out into the battlefront, the mudballs stopped flying and the bots stopped fighting. Starscream landed on the ground while Dreadwing got from behind the chair. Arcee ceased her mud flinging while Laserbeak flew towards Penny happily. Penny patted the small drone as it landed on her shoulder. Bumblebee started to waddle towards her as well, his entire frame thick with mud.

"Penny!" He exclaimed happily, hugging her jeans, covering them with mud. "Are you ready to play with us now?"

"What in the world is going on out here? I leave for two seconds and the entire yard looks like a total warzone!" She screamed, all of them coming towards her. She crossed her arms and gave them all a stern look."Can anyone please explain to me what went wrong here?"

Bulkhead rubbed the back of his neck. "Well Penny, we all wanted to play together, but it we sorta got carried away."

"But then Starscream flung some mud at me!" Bumblebee said, climbing his way up her leg. "That's when the real fight started."

"Breakdown was only trying to defend Knockout until Smokescreen started to toss mud at me." Dreadwing put his two cents in, glaring at the rowdy autobot.

"I only did it because Soundwave jumped into the puddle where Arcee was playing!" Smokescreen said.

"Uh huh, and why was Megatron fighting Optimus again?" She picked up the small tyrant and brought him to her face. "What have I told you about fighting the others? I thought enough timeouts would get through your head."

"Carrier! Optimus started it!" Little Megatron whined, flailing his arms around in discomfort. "I was just trying to finish what he started."

"Optimus did not start the fight!" Ratchet and Knockout approached the group after making it down from the tree house. "Megatron flung some mud at him and-!"

"ENOUGH! I DON'T CARE HOW THIS ALL STARTED ANYMORE!" Penny said, putting Megatron down and raising a hand. "You guys are filthy and covered in mud. I was trying to have a relaxing day, but I guess you leave me no choice." There was an air of menace that came off from her as they all backed away slowly. Penny chuckled evilly as a glint came off her eyes. "You guys are in need of a bath."

Knockout was happy to receive a free car wash from Penny. He had grown to love being pampered by her after she had purchased a buffer and many delicate soaps for everyone. He was in the bathroom with her as she filled up the tub to the brim with steamy water. Using her elbow, she tested it to make sure it was just right. Knockout gleefully helped put the bubble soap in to make the bathtub sparkle with bubbles.