Killer Queen

Albedo smiled as she watched the Transformer kids sleep soundly in the pods she had placed them in. The pods were green and bulbous, a yellow light glowing inside them that kept them alive. They were barely living as it was, they had scratches and holes from the crash. Even Soundwave's screen was cracked down the middle. Luckily for his creations, they were tucked inside him, protected from the effects of the pods. Albedo traced a nail down the pod that contained Bumblebee and smiled.

"Oh that is so precious. They must be dreaming about the world that they want to live in." She cooed, leaning her face on it. "How adorable...and revolting!" She growled, slicing the pod. The pod's juices started leaking out a bit, making her shriek as she placed the fluid back in. Sighing, she wiped her brow in frustration. She would follow her master's plan without question and be his most loyal soldier. Heck, she was the only one who could change into the metal form he would sometimes take. She was gifted with that ability at a young age. Being a demoness to follow the most powerful master, she was bred to kill, lie, cheat, and steal her way to the positions of higher power. That was how she did her life after all.

She smiled lovingly at the purple crystals that decorated the area around her. The glowing color of the crystals reminded her of the first time that she met Master Unicron himself. He had overthrown the previous ruler of her sector with his mere presence. The battle was glorious, blood and other objects splattered everywhere. She remembered the way her eyes lit up at the sight of his mighty power. Her whole body quivered with delight. He loomed over her, towering her very figure. Just being in his shadow made her feel as if she could follow him anywhere and be protected. He made promises to all them, saying that he would lead them to victory. The heralds and herself were young and reckless. They eagerly followed Unicron without a second thought. This allowed them to use the power of the Anti-Spark and create havoc and chaos around the others around them. But she let them do the dirty business. She remained loyally by Unicron, only coming out in the roughest missions for him.

"Albedo, to my side..." There it was! Albedo's face brightened in the darken caverns of the world she lived in. Spreading her wings, she flew off to the core of the Underworld, where his ethereal form resided. The purple mass that was her master pulsed with dark energy that it invigorated her. She landed, taking the edges of her dress and bowing.

"Master Unicron, I live to serve you." She greeted him, not lifting her face. She wasn't worthy of standing near him. "How may I be of service to you today?"

"Do you have the chosen one of Primus? The one they call Penelope?" He asked, making Albedo flinch a bit at the sound of her name. She gritted her teeth at the mention of that human wench. What made her so special that she was chosen by the other side of the All-Spark? Her jealously was showing a bit, but swallowed her pride for a second and nodded.

"Yes, I have her locked away in a cage hanging over the fiery pits. Shall we exterminate her and rid the world of Primus' chosen warrior?" Hoping he would agree, she added. "If we keep her around for much longer, there's a possibility that she could unlock those powers and use them against us!"

"Are you dare questioning me Albedo?" He growled, making the demoness flinch a bit. Then a splitting headache came over her as she fell to her knees. "Need I remind you who is in charge, my dear? I am the master and you are my second-in-command. You follow whatever orders I give out to you."

"I apologize for my actions master! Please make the pain stop!" She cried, clutching her head in agony as tears ran down her face. "I just made a slight suggestion! Those brats will be more broken down if we killed her! Then there will be no one to stop you from your conquest."

Albedo felt the pain reside as she sees the purple being thinking. Did she manage to convince him? A glimmer of hope bubbled deep inside her. She just wanted to get rid of this girl for her friend's sake, for the world's sake! Why was this female allowed to live with a power that could potentially kill them all? Better to let her die than allow her to get more powerful!

"I only decide whether she lives or dies. For now, I just want to see what makes her more powerful than whatever we throw at her. My test subject..."

"Very well Master Unicron. I will retrieve her for you." She bit back a growl as she left the room. As she flew, she thought of all the ways she would destroy Penelope Drake and rid her from the face of the Earth. Unicron wasn't supposed to be interested in her, that interest she be on herself! She landed down near the prison room and punched a hole in the wall, letting her jealousy pour out like a faucet.

"Trouble in paradise Albedo?" The smug face of Virgil appeared in front of her. His red eyes danced with amusement. "I'm surprised you lasted this long without breaking down into a rage filled hate monster. It's not a good look on you."

"I would advise you not to piss me off anymore than I am!" She hissed, looking back at him. "I just might do something I regret!"

"We both know that you wouldn't do that, trying to stay in the master's graces." He walked passed her, smiling a bit. "Not to say that you will fail at that, but he seems more interested in Miss Drake at the moment. Maybe your time as his second-in-command is coming to an end." He looked back at her. "She does have something stirring within her that he seems to like. Once he has it, he'll forget that you ever existed and move onto more needed powers."

He walked away, hearing the demoness roar out her jealousy.

Music to his ears....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgil found himself walking into the room where the other two prisoners were. The younger sister of the infamous hero and their little friend with the weird hair color. They were covered with cuts, open sores, and other things he had manged to inflict on them. Being the head scientist, torture was just second nature for him. He lifted Megara's dead looking face and smirked some more.

"My, you don't seem to be alive now do you?" He joked, throwing her down. Megara coughed profusely, blood coming out of her mouth. "Oh pity, you are still alive then."

He got to his cabinet on the other side and got out a sharp looking object. "Guess we have some more work to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgil is a jerk and Albedo is a yandere. Huh...