*Special Q&A and Other Things*

Hey everyone, it's been a long time.
I hope everyone has been doing well.

My name is Penelope Drake, the main character and maternal figure of this story. We left you guys on an amazing finale and it was a blessing reading through your comments and laughing at your reactions.

I come here today to tell you three things! Don't worry, there's no bad news, but there are some good ones!

1. Me, the kids, my sisters, my mother, and the rest of the cast are hosting an Q&A! If you have any questions to ask us about our time in this story, don't hesitate to put it in the comments! They can be random like about the past, present, and future! We accept all questions!

2. The sequel and spinoff series. Well, my daughter is currently running the sequel series on this account and she is getting things set up. We had to go on a short hiatus due to her schooling, but everything should be back and running soon. As for the short clips book, we have finally composed some funny, heartwarming, and fluffy stories to put in the new book. Look out for that soon! Plus, I heard Izzy might be getting her own story....

3. Keep this story alive! The series is supposed to last 3 books, but we have to make ends meet somewhere. No signs of the final book synopsis yet, but we will keep you updated. As for the sequel, that should be back any day. You may be surprised to see who comes back.

That's all for now, keeping everyone updated. Be safe and place your questions, concerns, or other things in the comment section!