The Animal Room

*This is Mrs. Genera, the teacher of the Animal Room. Expect to see more of her in the chapters to come with her new class!*

Oh this is so nervewrecking! I-I-I hope I can c-c-control these kids!

So you must be the audience Penny told me about. My name is Phylla Genera, the Animal Room teacher for second grade. This will be the fourth year teaching and I haven't had students like this before. The fact that my best friend has children now is surprising indeed. But this takes things to a whole new level when she tells me they were robots! Can you even teach robots? But I hope I do a good job with them! My best friend is counting on me!

Oh here they are now! Wish me luck!

Mrs. Genera wiped the board down of all substances from the last school year. Her long magenta hair cascaded down her back as the door opened to reveal Optimus, Starscream, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and Dreadwing. All of them looked at her with curious optics, holding their backpacks in their servos. They all had hoodies on with different colors and patterns on them. The one in front had a smile on his face that reminded her of the smile her father would give her to comfort her at night. Behind him was one face that a grandfather would relate to, grumpy and irritable. The green one gave her a big dopey smile as he ran up and gave her hug on her leg. She momentarily freaked out inside at the child touching her, shivering a bit inside. The other two with the red eyes was looking around the classroom with interest, the snobbish looking one with a look of pure excitement.

Mrs. Genera's class was often called the "Dead Animal" room by many of the students. It was a fact that she loved animals so much that she kept them around the classroom. A bear pelt was hung on the ceiling, it's maw wide and open. The wallpaper had different ecosystems on them, ranging from African savanna to Artic tundra. Each desktop had a name tag with a different animal pattern on them. Stuffed animals littered the cabinet tops, their beady eyes peering at all the students. Posters of the animal kingdom classifications were put up around the room. But the crown jewel was the science station in the back of the room. A bookshelf containing only books relating to animals were neatly placed and organized by category. Massive empty tanks were placed back there as well, ready to be filled with Mrs. Genera's class pets.

"Um....can you please let go of my leg?" The timid teacher asked Bulkhead quietly. The green bot obliged after seeing her scared face. He cocked his head to the side, curious at why his teacher had a redden face.

"You have no reason to fear us Mrs...?" Optimus reassured her, making her calm down a bit.

"My, you talk well for someone of your age!" Genera exclaimed, her face flushing quite scarlet now. "Do you read a lot of books?"

"Does he?" Starscream answered sarcastically, finally finding his desk and sitting in it. "He always has his helm in a book! He probably brought some to class today as well!"

Optimus gave a sheepish look before stuffing the eight books he had brought from home in his backpack.

"I don't mind if you have books out dear. I love a good reader! You will do well in my class!" Genera said, making him take a book out. "What about you others? Miss Drake has talked great things about you all!"

"I am Starscream and I will enjoy having this class!"

"Dreadwing ma'am and you shall get no trouble from me."

"Nice to meet you! My name's Bulkhead!"

"I'm Ratchet, I like being a medic."

"Wow! She wasn't kidding about you guys being blunt either." Genera said, sweat dropping. "Well it will be nice to see you interacting with the rest of the students. Some of them usually come early in days like this, but you should adjust rather quickly. I am also to warn you about class policies and behavior, but I'm sure most of you know that Miss a Drake will get messages from me regarding any misconduct."