ένα {1}✅

Disclaimer - So basically, I love ancient Greece and felt that if I wrote a book on it it would be a bomb-ass book, most things here are mAde uP comPletLy to suit my writing style and for it to be extremely gay✌🏽. Nothing in here is meant to be historically accurate, Greece is a sexy country and amazing plot lines can be made from it. So please clear your minds and enjoy 🤩✨

⚢⚢⚢⚢⚢⚢

Love. A beautiful thing don't you think? A feeling that is deserved by everyone, even those condemned to Hades' realm. It wasn't uncommon for the gods to seek love, especially when it came to mortals. If they didn't where would most of our beloved Heroes of the ancient Greek world have come from? This is a new love story, one that takes place in a new Greek world.

Men were unheard of, there was no king of Gods - new leadership occupied Mount Olympus, and that leadership was female. Hera ruled in place of Zeus and occupied his responsibilities as well as his status. With her newfound power, she rid the world of all mortal men, leaving only women.

But our focus right now isn't Hera. This is about love, and so were focussing on the goddess of Love and Beauty, Aphrodite. Her fascination with the new mortal world makes her story much more interesting to follow.

As I said before, many times in history Gods have walked among mortals and have had many affairs. You could say that it's normal for them.

However, Aphrodite never wanted to fall in love, she only wanted to observe. The first place she thought to settle was Laconia, more specifically the great city of Sparta. She took a form that was better suited for Humans to process, she shrunk in size but still held every one of her features. Sparta was a place of complete and utter beauty, but as much as she tried to fit in with the scenery, she was still a god, and her divine beauty was too hard not to notice, especially the very keen eye of her highness, Kassandra.

Kassandra didn't stop pursuing Aphrodite after noticing her. Her attempt at courting the god consisted of picnics and plays and multiple feasts in her name, she even gave Aphrodite the title of being her personal servant, but the title was only there so that Kassandra could see her every day. Aphrodite even being a God wasn't immune to Kassandra's love language, she knew she wasn't allowed but of course, her heart overtook her head and she started to fall for the Queen, and that's when she decided she couldn't lie anymore.

One night, under the full spartan moon, on a cliff that overlooked the palace and the rest of Sparta, Aphrodite confessed everything to her. She expected anger and upset a common emotion she observed humans having when a secret was kept from them. Kassandra did neither. In fact, you could say it encouraged her even more, to remove herself from the bench they were sitting at and kneel on one knee. Hearing the news of how amazing she was, Kassandra couldn't help herself. She wanted to love the woman in front of her for the rest of her life, even if she wasn't a God. Sparta was thriving in the war and to secure their great empire, a wedding took place, officially naming Aphrodite as the second Queen of Sparta.

She was The Goddess of Love, as an act of her true love to her wife she wanted to gift her wife with the greatest gift of all, a child, and sure enough, after they made their sweet and passionate love that night, 9 months later Aphrodite bore a child. Half mortal, half-god. The heir to the throne of Sparta was to be a demigod.

As Aphrodite held the child in her arms she stared deeply at the child in her arms and felt coldness on her cheek, a coldness that slowly travelled down her face in liquid form and landed on the forehead of the sleeping baby in her arms. The baby awoke with bright eyes and a wide smile. Aphrodite mirrored her smile and thought of a perfect name; Amora, meaning eternal beauty.