Hawaii Dream Vacation!

It was the second time BTS had been to Hawaii, but the first time for you as well...

This was the time where you and the boys, especially Jimin get to hang out, and get away from business and work at the studio..

You and the boys just got off the plane, and are walking out to the vans that are waiting, fans calmly welcome them, we arrive and get in our separate vans, you and Jimin having your own private one of course..

After about a 2 mile drive from the airport, you all arrive at the Maui Beach Hotel, and are given individual hotel keycards, you and Jimin are sharing a room after asking Bang PD-nim if it was okay, of course he said yes..

You and Jimin arrive at your room, he slips the keycard in front of the sensor and opens the door, letting you in first..

"Oh my gosh, babe! The view is so beautiful!" You exclaim when you walk in..

Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around your waist..

"It's not as beautiful as you.." Jimin whispers..

"Oh you cheesy man, I love you so much.." You giggle softly, and turn in his grasp and kiss him softly..

Jimin smiles into the kiss and deepens the kiss just bit, you wraps your arms around his neck and giggle once again..

"We just got here baby, you getting horny already?" You smile...

"You make me this way baby, you're so cute, hot and sexy.." Jimin smirks subtly..

You smile, and look into his eyes lovingly..

"How about we go to the beach later tonight, when no one is there, and we can make love then, alright?" You ask..

He nods and smiles softly, you smiles and lean against him, you both stay in that position for a long time...

After about 7 minutes, you look up at him..

"How about we go and meet up with the guys, I bet they're hungry" You giggle as you say that..

"Sounds like a good idea" Jimin smiled..

You then move from his grasp gently and take his hand, and grab the keycard from the bed and slip it in his pocket, he looks at you and chuckles softly..

"Can't forget that" He smiles softly..

You shake your head with a smile, and then lead him out to where the guys are waiting..

You eventually meet up and drive in separate vans to a restaurant called Pearl's Korean BBQ...

Once you arrive, RM tells the receptionist how many people, and then are led to a huge round table...

A waiter comes around and takes the orders for each member, and you, then goes back to the kitchen...

Jimin holds your hand under the table, rubbing your knuckles with his thumb, he then moves close to your ear..

"I can't wait for tonight baby, wear your sexiest swimsuit you have.." He whispers...

You smirk then whisper in his ear, "You're lucky I brought your favorite two-piece.."

Jimin chuckles seductively near your ear, and gently nibbles and pulls on your earlobe, you close your eyes and moan only loud enough for him to hear..

After about an hour and a half of eating, chatting and laughing, you all head back to the hotels for the evening..

You and Jimin enter the hotel room, and wait until late evening, which after about 5 hours later, its 11:45 P.M.