Perfect

You were in your mothers car...driving to the high school in a dress...what was going on?

It was the senior prom...no one asked you to go to the prom so you went alone...your mother pulled into the parking lot and you got out...up ahead you saw Jimin with his buddies...Jimin has been your crush since you guy met in 2nd grade...you've been best friends since...your mom got out of the car and had her camera out...you stood against the building as your mother took pictures...your mother came up to you and hugged you tightly...

"My beautiful daughter...all grown up..." She said and caressed your cheek gently...

You saw tears streaming down her face and you hugged her one last time...she hugged back and pulled away once again...

"I want you to have fun tonight...okay?" You mother said...

"I will...I love you..." You smiled...

"I love you too..." She smiled and left...

You walked up to where they were collecting money...you saw they were doing ladies first so you quickly got in line...you got out your money and paid you walked in and saw the decorations...

you got out your money and paid you walked in and saw the decorations

You saw Jimin walking in with his friends...you quickly hid so he wouldn't see...you wanted to surprise him with what your wearing...

you wanted to surprise him with what your wearing

~Jimin's POV...~

As I was walking in I saw Y/N go somewhere...

"Hey Jimin...you saw Y/N, huh?" Hoseok asked...

"Yeah...tell the others I'll be back..." I informed him...

Hoseok nodded and went back to the others...

~Author's POV...~

You were in the hall...waiting for Jimin to show up...when suddenly you heard your name being called from behind...

"Y/N..." Jimin called out...

You saw him and smiled widely...he walked closer to you...he grabbed your hands and smiled at you...

"You look beautiful...Y/N..." Jimin smiled...

"Thank you...you look good yourself..." You blushed...

He then let go of one of your hands and pulled you out to the main dance floor...he then started dancing with the others...you joined him and smiled and laughed...you at one point sat at a table together and had a snack and a drink...

When suddenly a slow song started to play...it was Perfect by Ed Sheeran...he then stood up and held out his hand to you...

"May I have this dance?" Jimin asked...

You took his hand and blushed...he then lead you in between all of the people slow dancing...you both then started swaying back and forth...at one point you laid your head onto his chest...he was shocked but he put his head on top of yours...both yours and his eyes closed...enjoying this moment...you felt him kiss the top of your head...you smiled slightly and kept dancing...the song ended and you broke away...everyone applauded and carried on the night with fun, laughs and a few more slow dances...

~After the dance outside the building...~

You saw your mother's car pull up and you started to walk out but Jimin caught you before you walked out...

"Hey Y/N...before you go I have to confess something..." Jimin started...

"What is it?" You asked...

"Y/N...I've known you liked me since 2nd grade...and I've felt the same way for a while too...so I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked...

"Yes, I would love to..." You smiled...

He smiled and kissed you on the lips...you kissed back and broke away after about 5 seconds...you then walked to your mother's car and got in...

"I love you Y/N!" Jimin shouted before you shut the door...

"I love you too!" You hollered back...

You then left to go home...

~THE END...~