Spring Day

It was a wonderful spring day in the city...you were sitting at home looking through the window with a cup of coffee in your hands...when suddenly you heard a knock on your front door...

"It's unlocked!" You hollered...

You heard the door open and shut and saw that it was your best friend, Park Jimin...

"Jiminie!" You smiled and walked up to him

"Hey beautiful how's it going?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around you...

"It's been going good...just finished college and ready to get a job..." You replied...

"That's good...I came here to ask you something actually..." He said...

"What is that?" You said as you let go of him...

"I want to take you out...on this beautiful spring day...so what do you say?" Jimin suggests...

"I would love to...I need a break from finding a job anyway..." You smiled...

He smiled and waits for you to get ready...

After about 5 minutes you finally came out and walked downstairs, you wore a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of combat boots...while Jimin was wearing this...

Jimin got off the couch and walked over towards you

"You look amazing..." He smiled...

"Thank you..." You blushed a bit...

Jimin intertwined his fingers with yours and you both left and walked towards the cafe in the city in Busan...

You both arrived at the cafe and ordered some lunch and drinks...Jimin found a table and sat down next to you...you got out your phone and opened up the camera...

Jimin smiled as you both put your cheeks side by side and take a selfie together...you looked at Jimin and he smiled at you...

"Y/N...I have something to tell you...I've been meaning to tell you for a while now but I never got the chance to..." Jimin whispered...

The waiter came over with your food and drinks...you and Jimin got your things and started to eat your lunch...

"Y/N...I-I liked you from the day we first met..." Jimin confessed...

You were shocked by what he said...

"I feel the same way Jimin..." You replied...

He smiled at you as you both finished your lunch...you left money at the table and left...you and Jimin ran down the streets until you guys reached an empty field somewhere...

You and Jimin ran around and laughed for a while before Jimin fell somewhere in the soft grass...you didn't know where he was so you looked for him...when suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist...you screamed as you were pulled down on top of him...

"You scared me pabo!" You said while smacking Jimin's arms playfully...

He giggled a bit as you both stared into each other's eyes for a long time...Jimin sat up with you still on his lap and he kissed you on the lips...you smiled and kissed him back...

"I love you so much Y/N..." Jimin puts his fore head against yours...

"I love you too..." You replied...

You both sat there until the sun was completely down...

Once it was dark you both decided to head back home...you held hands so you don't lose each other...

You were about 20 minutes away from your house when suddenly you started to feel tired...Jimin noticed and picked you up bridal style and carried you the rest of the way...

Once you both got to your front door you handed Jimin the key and he opened it up and walked inside...he set you down on the couch...

"Where's your room?" Jimin asked...

"First door on the right..." You replied...

He went up and opened your bedroom door...he came back and picked you up and carried you to your room...he set you down and climbed in next to you...

"Thank you for today Jimin..." You whispered...

"No problem...I'm willing to do anything for you..." Jimin replied...

You felt your eyes getting heavy you turned to face Jimin...he smiled and kissed your forehead...

"I love you..." He whispered...

"I love you too..." You replied

You both then fell asleep in each other's arms...

THE END!