4 O'Clock

You were walking around the city park at 4 a.m....why?

You were taking a break from all the stress that's happening at home right at the moment...you woke up to the sound of your parents fighting in the living room...you got dressed into something warm since it was cold out at this time...you wore a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and a pair of black boots, with a black jacket...you pulled your hood over your head and jumped out of your bedroom window so your parents wouldn't notice you...

You found a bench in near the sidewalk and sit down...you pulled your knees up to your face and hid yourself so no one would see your face...you then started crying quietly...when suddenly you heard someone's voice...

"Y/N?" The voice asked...

You wipe your tears and saw your best friend Jimin walking towards your bench...you stood up and he came up to you and wrapped you in a hug...he's seen you multiple times out here the past several weeks...you put your hands on his chest with your elbows bent...you laid your head on his chest to...listening to the sound of his heartbeat made you calm down a bit...he then  broke the hug and he sat down...he patted the seat next to him and you sat down next to him...you felt extremely tired so you laid down, with your head on his lap...he was shocked but smiled afterwards...he started stroking your hair gently...

"Just know I'll always be here Y/N...just come to me anytime...okay?" Jimin whispered loudly...

You nodded your head...knowing that you were next to him made you feel safe...when he saw you were asleep, he picked you up and carried you bridal style...he then made his way back to his house...this has happened plenty of times before so it was normal...

~2 hours later...~

You woke up to be found in Jimin's bed...you looked around and saw Jimin laying on the floor sleeping...you smiled at his cute sleeping figure...you slowly got up so you wouldn't wake him...once you got out of the room you grabbed a towel quietly from the closet in the hall...you went into the bathroom and showered quickly...

~Jimin's POV...~

I woke up to see Y/N not laying in the bed...then I heard the shower being turned off...she must be showering...I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt she could borrow...

I knocked on the bathroom door...

~Author's POV...~

You heard a knock on the bathroom door, signaling Jimin might be up...

"Yeah, what is it?" You hollered through the door.

"I have some spare clothes for you to wear after your shower, I leave them out in front of the door...okay? I'm gonna go fix us some breakfast..." Jimin informed...

"Okay, thanks Jiminie!" You thanked him...

"No problem!" He replied...

Jimin then put the clothes in front of the door...once he walked away you opened the door and grabbed the clothes...you pulled them inside and shut the door...you put on some panties, and the clothes Jimin gave to you...

You walked out of the bathroom and smells something sweet...you walked into the kitchen and saw Jimin making some pancakes...you smiled as you watched him...

"You going back home today Y/N?" Jimin asked...

"I don't feel like returning to home at all...if that's gonna keep happening..." You replied...

Jimin puts three pancakes on yours and three on his after cooking 6 of them...he grabbed some berries and some maple syrup and prepared both of your plates...he then set both plates on the table and he sat down...

You came over and sat down as well...you smiled at him shyly...you've had a crush on him since 2nd grade...you were eating a piece of pancake when you got a bit of syrup at the corner of your mouth...

"You have something at the corner of your mouth, come here..." Jimin motioned you towards him...

You got up and walked toward him...you saw him move closer towards your face...you suddenly felt his lips on your cheek...you blushed extremely hard when he did that...

He pulled away and smiled...you went back to your seat and continued eating...

"Jimin...there's something I gotta tell you..." You started...

"Hm? What is it?" He looked at you...

"The thing is that I've liked you since the second grade...and I figured I'd confess now before-..." You started to confess...

He then came over to you and kissed you on the lips...he pulled away and smiled...

"I like you too, Y/N...a lot..." He confessed...

You smiled knowing that he liked you back...

~Extended ending...

You and Jimin were walking in the streets hand in hand...you were together for about 3 years...you and him stopped in front of a pet store...looking at the puppies through the window...

"Y/N...I have a question..." Jimin started...

"Yeah?" You replied while turning around...

He got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box and opened it up...you saw the diamond ring in the box...you covered you mouth as tears started forming...

"Y/N...will you do the honor, and be my wife?" Jimin asked...

You nodded your head yes...he smiled widely and put the ring on your finger...he got up and hugged you...you then continued out your day looking through shops in the mall and cuddling with each other in bed once you guys got home...

End...~