Rough (18+)

You were cleaning up the house for your boss...you are the maid of the biggest CEO in South Korea, Park Jimin...

He was nice from time to time, but mostly, he would boss you around and use you for fun...

But that was only when you misbehave, which is almost every week...

You were working on the kitchen,  making him some dinner, when you heard the front door open...

"Good evening Y/n..." He greeted as he put his jacket on a hook near the door. ..

"Good evening sir..." You replied. ..

You were just finishing up his dinner, when you accidentally knocked a drinking glass off the counter...

"Sh*t!" You muttered...

You gave Jimin his dinner and started cleaning up the broken glass...

But you didn't notice that it was his great grandmother's favorite wine glass...

He loves it so much, it's what reminded him of his great grandmother...

"Did you just break my great grandmother's favorite glass?!" He started raising his voice...

You hated it when he raised his voice at you, it scared you...you knew what is coming next...

You closed your eyes and he walked up to you and smacked you across the face...except it was harder than before...

It brought a few tears to your eyes...he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards his punishing room...

He threw you in there and shut the door so loudly it shook the whole room...

It was a red room, filled with toys, whips, and other items...

You got ready for him to come back...

So you got undressed and sat on the bed...

He came back with a tie in his hand...

He came up to you and grabbed a handful of your hair...

You winced loudly and he let you go...

He grabbed a whip and hit your breasts hard...it made you almost scream...

"How could you?!" He raised his voice. ..

"I'm sorry..." You said...

"Should I f*ck you so hard you won't walk for a week straight, or until you're unconscious?" He paces around the room...

"B-both..." You surprisingly said. ..

He looked at you shocked...

"But you'll have to pin me down first..." You bravely said. ..

You tried to leave but he immediately grabbed your arm and yanked you down, he tied your legs, feet, and hands together...

He grabbed you by the chin and pulled your face closer to his...

"You better not test me, you won't get out of this easily..." He whispered closely. ..

He let you go and threw you on the bed...

He cut all of the ties but tied your hands and feet to the bed...so you wouldn't move...

He put a blindfold over your eyes and grabbed his whip again, he whipped you 5 more times, which you had to count, you were gonna hurt for a week straight...

He then stopped and took off his pants and boxers, he lined himself up with your entrance, and without warning he slammed into you...

You screamed loudly as he trusted in and out, no breaks in between...he wouldn't let you have an orgasm through the whole night, except for the last round...

"Please let me cum Master...please.." You begged...

"Release..." He simply said...

You finally came and moaned loudly while doing so...

He was satisfied and came inside of you...

He pulled out and noticed how tired you were...

He really did love you, but he didn't wanna show it, or say so...

He said 'I love you'd a few times...but you thought he was probably joking...

He left the room and went to the bathroom...

He came back and picked you up, he set you in a tub of room, water...

He washed your hair, and combed it through...

He carried you up once he got you out, and put on some clothes and took you back to bed...

He covered you up and kisses your forehead...

"I love you y/n...I really do, I just keep hurting you...I'm really sorry..." He whispered and left you to sleep...

~THE END..~