First Love

You were walking around town, with a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse...you were in tears, upset about losing something very important, your First Love...

*Flashback...

You came home from a long day of work, ready to see your boyfriend of 3 years, Jimin...

You walked inside your apartment and hollered for him...

"Jimin I'm home!" You yelled out...

You heard nothing...

"Jiminie, I'm home!" You tried again...

You looked up to your bedroom door to see it was closed, which usually it was open usually when you get home...but this time it wasn't

Oh I almost forgot, you work at a dance studio...teaching little kids to dance for fun and for some who want to have a career in dance...

You walked up to the door to only hear sounds coming through the door...not just any sounds, moans and groans...

You then started tearing up and busted the door open to see another girl on top of Jimin...

"Oh sh*t.." You heard him mumble under his breath...

"Jimin...what the hell!" You yelled at him...

"I better get going, see you sometime later Jimin..." You see the girl get dressed then leave...

You recognized her face...it was your best friend, Seulgi...

"Y/n...I can explain..." Jimin said...

"Why the hell were you with my best friend!?" You yelled at him...

"I don't know...and she's not just your best friend, she's mine too..." He replied...

"That doesn't answer my question Jimin...why were you with her!?" You were getting extremely angry right now...

"You know what, wanna know the truth?" Jimin got up after putting on his boxers...

"What? Say it to my face, I dare you!" You were pissed at this moment...

"Cause I've had a crush on her longer than I've had on you...you were my crush after I found out Seulgi had a boyfriend...but they broke up and she came here for me to cheer her up...that's when I decided I loved her again!" He yelled...

You were shocked...you had no words to say, you walked up to him and slapped him hard...

"So that's it? 3 YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN?!" You screamed/yelled the last part...

Jimin held his cheek, shocked that you slapped him...he started tearing up...

"Y-Y/n I'm-..." He started...

"It's too late now Jimin! We're done...why won't you go with that slut..." You said...

You grabbed your stuff and walked out and slammed the door extremely hard...making a photo from the wall fall down...

He walked down the stairs to see the picture, not broken...he looked at it then threw it against the wall, it crack...it was a picture of the time you two shared your first kiss...