Passionate Morning

It was 8 in the morning, you woke up from a heavy sleep...

You looked at your phone to see it was Saturday, you laid back down and looked over to see Jimin still asleep...

You moved closer so that your face was near his, and wrapped your arms around him...cuddling..

He felt you wrap your arms around him and he pulled you closer, and kissed the top of your head...

Meaning that he was slightly awake...

You opened your eyes to see the most precious angel you've ever met...

Just about a week ago, he proposed to you, after dating for about 4 years now...

He looked at you in the eyes, his eyes sparkling like always...

His eyes lowered towards your lips, and you followed them...

Suddenly, he started leaning in and you did the same, until your lips touched his...

He started kissing back, making it more passionate in the process...

He slowly started to go above you, still kissing you passionately...

You wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him closer...

He started to slowly take off your shirt and panties, as soon as he got your clothes completely off and scattered across the room, you slowly went and took off his boxers slowly...

He smiled slightly and kept on making the kiss a little more rough...

He went down towards your neck, finding your sweet spot instantly...making you moan loudly with a slight gasp...

Luckily you and him are living in an actual house and not in an apartment complex...

Jimin went lower and lower, leaving kisses...until he reached your core, he massaged and licked your clit, prepping you before he gets ready to enter..

Jimin comes back up with his face above yours, and positions himself to enter you...

"Are you ready Jagi?" He whispers..

"Y-yes..." You whispered..

He slowly pushes in, making you release a gasp, and moan at the same time...

He kisses you passionately, to help you forget the pain, you guys haven't done 'it' since the night he proposed to you...

He started to thrust slowly in and out, going steady...

His hands were by your shoulders, your legs were wrapped around his waist, and arms around his neck...bringing his face closer...

With each and every slow, passionate thrust, the headboard hit the wall slightly...

After a few minutes you told him to go a little faster, and which he did...

He went a little faster, but not too fast...

He felt climax coming faster...

"S-Sh*t, Y/n...I-I'm close..." He grunted with each thrust...

"M-Me t-too..." You said in a moan...

Eventually your climax came faster and you came on his member, and he was almost there as well...

"Y/n...I'm a-about t-to..." Jimin moaned slightly...

He came inside you, riding his high as you were slowly coming down for yours...

You didn't mind him releasing inside you...you would like to start a family with him...

He slowed to a stop and slowly pulled out of you, and laid beside you, only the sound of your breaths filling the silence in the room...

He finally catches his breath and gets up to put on his boxers, and he helped you put on your panties again, he got back into bed and pulled you on top of him...

You snuggled up into his chest, it was warm and it made you even more sleepy, you put your hands next to your shoulders, he wrapped his arms around you, keeping you close to his body...

He then kissed the top of your head softly, and this made you smile...

"I love you so much Y/n...I really do.." Jimin whispers loud enough for you to hear...

"I love you too..." You mumbled, but he heard it and smiled...

Then you guys fell back to sleep...

~About two weeks later, you found out you were pregnant, but it was the after you guys had done 'it', and you told Jimin and he was pretty freaking happy...and after about a few months, you and Jimin got married...

And once the honeymoon was done, you and him went to find the gender of the baby...and it was a baby girl...you both were so excited! 

Once it was at the end of your third trimester, you started feeling contractions and you and Jimin got everything prepped and went to the hospital to have your beautiful baby girl, and she was named Park Jae In...

And you guys lived happily ever after, until the end of your days, and also eventually have a son named Park JiHyun...

THE END..~

~Hey-yo! It's yah girl back with another chapter, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I really need to finish the Love, Jimin story but I just lost the rhythm of doing so, maybe one of these days I'll continue it...but so far it hasn't been happening...

But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter...

Annyeong!!~