Concert

You were in the arena that your boyfriends group, BTS was going to do their concert in...you practiced while the guys were out walking around before their concert...

You told the sound director to turn on their song Butterfly...once you heard the song start you mentally and physical prepared yourself to sing...

"Amugeotdo Saenggakhaji ma...neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma...geunyang naege useojwo..." You started singing...

~Jimin's POV~

We were on our way back from walking around town for about 30 minutes...we walked back to our dressing room...but on the way I heard a voice from the arena...I opened the door and saw Y/N on stage singing one of our songs...

~Author's POV~

"Butterfly, like a butterfly...machi butterfly, Bu Butterfly cheoreom~" You sang loud and clear with your wonderful voice...

"Wow...she sounds so beautiful..." Jimin said quietly to the other members...

"Yeah...you think she's gonna perform tonight?" Taehyung asked...

"I don't know, let get out of here before she notices..." Jimin said...

The members quietly go back behind stage and get ready...

"Hey PD-nim...do you know if Y/N is performing tonight?" Jimin asked...

"You'll have to find out during the concert..." He replied...

~In your dressing room...~

You were sitting in the chair getting your hair and make-up done for the concert...you're going to perform five times tonight...one in the beginning and while the guys are getting ready for their next songs in between...

You were getting extremely nervous about the concert tonight...especially performing in front of thousands of people and the guys...especially Jimin...how would he react to you singing some of their songs they weren't going to perform...

~1 hour later...~

You heard fans screaming out in the arena...which made you more nervous...

You saw Jimin on the other side of below part of the stage...you quickly went and hid so he wouldn't see you...

You were careful trying not to ruin your outfit...you were wearing a black flowing dress with black shoes with small heals...the dress has red jewels on it that shines when ever a spotlight hits them...but you had a secret that you had planned to stun everyone in the crowd...

"Alright Y/N...your up!" Someone calls out...

You walk carefully to the platform you were going to stand on...it had railing so it meant at some point you were going to be raised up higher on the platform...

The crowd started cheering as the lights went out...your platform started to raise...people saw you and started cheering...they were happy to see the girlfriend of Park Jimin perform...

You then heard the music starting to play...

Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma

Neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma

Geunyang naege useojwo

Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha

I modeun ge da kkumin geot gata

Sarajiryeo hajima

Is it true? Is it true?

You You

Neomu areunmdawo duryeowo

Untrue Untrue

You You You

Gyeoto meomulleojullae

Naege yaksokhaejullae

Son damyeon naragalkka buseojilkka

Geobna geobna geobna...

Jimin was standing off to the side of the stage while you were singing...he looked out at the crowd enjoying you singing the Butterfly Prologue version...at one point he saw your platform being raised higher towards the end...people started cheering...

You hit Jimin's high note on the song and people were shocked and cheering for you as you finished off the song...

Butterfly, like a butterfly

Machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom

...

Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma

Neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma

Ayo oh~

geunyang naege useojwo...

Yeah~

You then spread your arms out and wings that were attached to the dress came out from behind you...

The fans started cheering and clapping for you...Jimin was on the side of the stage in tears because of how happy people were and that it was your first time getting your voice out to people and to others...

Your platform lowered down and Jimin came running out on stage and hugged you tightly...fans started to cheer for you two...

~After the concert...~

You and the guys went back stage and got out of your stage clothes...once you guys were back in the clothes you came in you guys gave each other a high five and went home for the evening...

You were sitting in the passenger seat while Jimin was driving home...

"You were amazing up there, Y/N..." Jimin broke the silence...

"Thanks babe...you did amazing up there as well..." You smiled...

You and Jimin were talking for the rest of the way...Jimin pulled into the driveway in front of your house and parked the car...he turned off the car and you both sat there...

"I love you very much, Y/N..." Jimin whispered...

"I love you too...lets go to bed once we get inside..." You suggested...

"Sounds like a good plan, but lets take a shower first at least..." He smiled a bit...

You giggled a bit and you both got out and went inside of your home...you both took and shower and went to bed, cuddling with each other...