Assassin/Spy

You were walking around a nice party, enjoying a bit of champagne in a glass...you were wearing a black skin tight dress, black heels with tiny red jewels and a necklace with a black gem inside...you were here with your father..since his friend wanted to hot a huge party for his birthday and invited all of his friends and their families...of course you've never been to a party so you joined your father...while your mother was at home working on something for her company...

But what you didn't know is that you and your father were in danger tonight...your father was the head CEO of his company (random company name :P)

~Jimin's POV...~

I was on the high floor of the mansion...I heard this guy was having a huge party for his birthday, and he invited all of his buddies...there's one guy I need to assassinate and take his daughter...I was walking around the top floor talking to random people...when I saw my target on the main floor...I squinted my eyes and saw his daughter somewhat close to him...I smirked and got down to the main floor and saw him from a better view...

"There you are you f*cker..." I whispered...

I slowly pulled out my pistol and restocked its ammo...I pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger...

~Author's POV...~

You were talking to some people when you heard a gunshot and some gasps...you saw your father collapse to the ground with a bullet hole in the head...

"APPA!" You yelled...

People then started to freak out and fled out of the building...while you were crying and trying to see if your appa was alive...but no luck on finding a pulse...when you felt someone right behind you...

Before you could turn around you felt a cloth go over your mouth and nose with the smell of chloroform on it...and your vision went black...

~30 minutes later...~

You woke up after about 30 minutes...but you had a blindfold over you so you couldn't see anything around you...you were frightened...you then heard a door open then close...

"Well...I think someone is awake...am I right?" A voice suddenly spoke out...

You stopped moving as your breath hitched in your throat...

"W-who the h-hell are you?" You nervously asked...

"You'll get to know my name later, but for now...call me master..." The voice came up and whispered in your ear...

He then took of your blindfold, then lifted you up bridal style and placed you on a bed...you were scared since this was your first time...he then lifted you up and unzipped your dress...he then laid you back down and slid off your dress...

He got back up and admired your body...he smirked before he went back down again...he hovered above you and kissed your neck...you gasp at the feeling of his lips on your neck, him sucking and biting all the way down to your stomach...he then got down to your thighs and started kissing your inner thighs...again biting and nipping gently at times...which made you let out small moans...he then pulled down your panties, revealing your wet core...which made him smirk...

"Already this wet, and we haven't even started the real thing...what a naughty girl you are..." He whispered loud enough for you to hear...

He then stuck his tongue in your core and you moaned in pleasure...he then pulling his tongue in and out of your core, licking at times...this made you a moaning mess...he smirked and continued...you suddenly felt your stomach tightening in your stomach...

"M-Master...I'm close..." You informed...

Once he heard you say that he pulled away from your core and you whined...he then started stripping off his clothes...eventually leaving himself in his boxers...you saw big the bulge was and he smirked and pulled down his boxers...

Wait...will that fit?

You thought to yourself after seeing his rock-hard member spring out...he then hovered above you again...

"Ready babygirl?" He asked...

You only responded by nodding your head...he then slowly slid himself inside your tight wet p*ssy...which made you moan out in pain...what made it worse is he didn't let you adjust to his size...his thrusts were hard and rough...soon the pain turned into pleasure which made you into a moaning mess...

"Damn baby...your so tight..." He grunted...

You felt your stomach building up the same sensation as earlier...you then started to moan loudly...

"M-Master...I'm close!" You moaned...

"M-Me too baby girl..." He replied stuttering a bit...

You then released all over his member...he felt you tighten around him and he groaned as his thrusts got more sloppier...he eventually released inside of you with a loud groan...he rode out his high and pulled out of you, which made you wince...

He laid down next to you and pulled you close to him...which made you turn around and snuggle into his chest...

"The name is Jimin, Park Jimin...and yours?" Jimin introduced his name...

"Y/N...the names Y/N...nice to meet you..." You said tiredly...

You guys talked for a while...and why he shot and killed your dad you never found out...but you guys were friends...

You both then at one point fell asleep...

~THE END...~