Passionate Love

~I recommend listening to Serendipity piano,original, or instrumental for this chapter...and 18+ stuff is going to happen, just thought I warn you beforehand so...let's go!~

You were sitting in the living room, reading a book...when suddenly your phone started to ring...you looked at the Caller ID, ChimChim ❤...

You picked up...

~J is Jimin, and Y is you...~

Y: Hey Chim!

J: Hey Y/n...what's up, are you busy right now?

Y: Nope, just reading a book right now, what do you need?

J: I'm kinda bored right now, and I'm feeling lonely...do you mind spending the night?

Y: Yeah, I'll be over in about 10 minutes, sounds good?

J: Yep, I'll see you soon...bye

Y: Alright, bye!

You hung up and got ready...you packed up a pair of night clothes...and a pair of day clothes for when you leave the morning after...

You put your stuff in the car and drive over to his house...after about 5 minutes you pulled up into his driveway, you got out then grabbed your things then walked up to the door and knocked...

The door opened up to Jimin, with a fluffy blonde hair and those dark chocolate brown eyes...you looked up at him and smiled...

"Hey Y/n...come on in..." Jimin smiled...

You walked in, and Jimin closed and locked the door behind him...you took your things out to the living room and sat down on his couch...he went into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water, one for him and one for you...he came back into the room and gave one to you...

"Thanks..." You said, then drank some...

"No problem..." Jimin replied, then did the same...

You set your water on the table in front of you and you started talking to Jimin...which Jimin moved next to you...

You and Jimin were talking about stories that happened and telling funny jokes...but Jimin's expression got serious all the sudden...

"Y/n...I need to tell you something...but I'm afraid I might ruin our friendship..." Jimin said...

"There's nothing you could say to ruin our friendship..." You replied with a small smile...

"Well...here it goes...Y/n, you see we've know each other for a long time...and here it goes...I like you a lot Y/n..." Jimin confessed...

You looked at him shocked...but relaxed and smiled...you leaned in closer and suddenly put your lips to his...he was shocked but kissed back...but more passionate...Jimin moved you onto his lap and you give slowly, and romantically had a make-out session...

After about 5 minutes...Jimin broke away and looked at your swollen lips...you looked into his eyes and kissed him again...

"I love you so much Jimin..." You confessed...

"I love you too...I can't hold back anymore..." Jimin replied...

He grabbed your thighs and slowly got up and carried you to his bedroom...he kissed you all the way there...he entered the room and closed the door, and set you down...

You looked up into his lust filled eyes...

"Let's take it slow...I know it's your first...I want to be your first, I want to make it memorable...for the both of us..." Jimin said lovely...

You nodded and he slowly took off your shirt and shorts...leaving you in just your bra and panties...you slowly did the same to him...leaving him in his boxers...

He looked at you...you felt him staring so you covered yourself...

"Don't cover yourself...you're beautiful..." Jimin whispered in your ear...

You wrapped you arms around his neck and put your forehead against his...and stared lovingly into each other's eyes...

He then kissed you passionately...and gently laid you down on the bed...you cupped his face and kept kissing him...

He unclasped your bra and slowly took off your panties...and then finally took off his boxers...you saw his erected member spring out and hit his stomach...

"No need to pleasure me...it's all about you tonight...okay?" Jimin explained...

You nodded and continued...

He went down to your womanhood and started sucking, and adding his tongue into the mixture as well...you let out a moan and you felt him smirk...you suddenly felt a knot form in your lower region...

"J-Jimin! I'm c-close!" You moaned...

"Let it go..." Jimin said...

You released and he licked up all of your juices...he came back up and kissed you...he then started kissing at your neck...leaving love marks, all the way down to your hips, leaving marks on your cleavage and collarbone...

He then lined himself up...

"Are you ready?" He asked...

You nodded...suddenly you screamed in pain as he pushed in...he kissed you, so you could forget all the pain...after a few minutes you gave him a signal he could move...

He slowly thrusted in and out, and it slowly turned into pleasure...you then started moaning out loud...he then kissed you passionately...still thrusting slow...

He was making passionate love to you...and you loved it...you realized he wasn't wearing a condom...but that didn't matter to you...you wouldn't mind starting a family with him...after all, you knew him for your whole life...he was your childhood friend...he left Busan for K-pop career...which made you sad...

But you saw him after you moved to Seoul...and here you are now...

"Y/n...I'm close..." Jimin broke you out of your trance...

"Me too..." You replied...

Suddenly he came inside you and came on his member...which you moaned loudly when the happened...Jimin had sweat running down his face and you both were breathing heavily...

He pulled out and pulled you close...you snuggled your face into the crook of his neck...and you both cuddled one another...

"I love you...so so much Y/n...please stay with me..." Jimin whispered into your ear...

"Trust me...I won't leave...and I love you too..." You replied...

~Ever since that night, the morning after he asked you to be his girlfriend, and you said yes...a week after that you found out you were pregnant and you told him...and he was so happy...9 months later you had a son named Park Min Jae, and he proposed to you a month after, and you said yes, several months later you got married and lived together...till the end of your days...~