Christmas Day

You and Jimin were getting ready to go to the dorm...why?

It was Christmas Day over in South Korea...so you and Jimin bought presents for all the guys including their managers...you and Jimin gathered all of the presents and your things and put them all in the car and drove towards the dorm...

After about 10 minutes, you and Jimin finally arrive at the dorm and walked in with the gifts... to find the guys...at one point you heard laughing once you both got upstairs...you walked in and saw the guys sitting down on the ground laughing and talking about random things...Jungkook saw the both of you walk in, he greeted you two and you both sat down...

After about an hour...you, Jimin, and the guys sat down in the kitchen and had some food, which of course Jin cooked...

"This is really delicious Jin!" Taehyung complimented...

"Thanks..." Jin smiled...

After about 30 minutes all of you puts your dishes in the kitchen sink and went out to the tree in the main room...you all sat in a seat...which of course you and Jimin sat next to one another...

The guys got their gifts out and opened them out...when Jin opened one which was from Jimin, it was a Mario figurine...

"Aw yeah! Thanks Jimin-ah!" Jin was so happy...

"Your welcome..." Jimin smiled...

Then it came to you...you opened up to find a box under the tree...you grabbed the box and opened it...inside was a note and another box...

The note read...

Dear Y/N,

We've been together for about 3 years now...and I'm glad to say those have been the happiest three years of my life...

Love Jiminie!

You blushed at the note and opened the box...and inside was another box and a letter...

MY love Y/N...

In those three years...I feel like we could go up in our relationship...more than BF and GF...

You smiled and opened the box...which inside was a smaller box...but it was a red velvet box...you took it out and Jimin gently took it from your hands and opened it up...he got on one knee...

"Y/N...what I'm trying to ask is...Will you do the honor and be my wife?" Jimin smiled...

You covered your mouth and started tearing up...you then nodded your head yes and he slid the ring on your finger...the guys started clapping and cheering for the both of you...you then finished opening up the gifts...but there was one more gift from you to Jimin...

"Look Jimin...there's one last gift under the tree..." You smiled...

He then grabbed the box and looked to see it was for...he then looked at you and opened it up...inside he saw a pregnancy test...he covered his mouth and started tearing up...

"Remember when we did it a few weeks ago?" You asked Jimin

He nodded his head and took your hand...

"How many weeks are you?" He said through tears...

"Two..." You smiled...

He hugged you and once again the guys started cheering...after about an hour of talking you and Jimin decided it was time to go back home...

After about a ten minute drive you both arrived home...you both got out of the car and walked inside...you were extremely tired...you went and switched into some pajamas...you then walked into the bedroom and saw Jimin already laying down...you laid next to him as he caressed your hair as you were looking into each other's eyes...

"I love you so much Jagi..." Jimin smiled...

"I love you too, I can't wait to start and family with you, and get married to the most luckiest man in the world..." You smiled...

"I can say the same as well..." Jimin agreed...

He pulled you closer and pulled a blanket over the two of you...and with that...you both fell asleep in each other's arms...

THE END...