Dancing through Emotion...

~You heard the crowd cheering for your name...waiting for your dance performance...~

You were in your dance studio practicing a dance you decided to create...you were wearing just black leggings and a short black tank top that just went barely over your belly button...you were also in a pair of black ballet slippers...what was going on? Usually Jimin would be watching you...

You caught him cheating on you after about being together for 7 months...you were so upset so you decided to come to your dance studio...you decided to practice once again...you turned on My Immortal by Evanescence...you began by standing still until the piano part in the beginning ended...you then began dancing as soon as the vocals started...when the ending part came you put all of the emotion you had left into the last part of the dance...you finished off the song by pretending to collapse to the floor and breathing heavily...you got up and took the rest of the night off going to your friends house and spending the night for several days...

You were a professional contemporary dancer...you created your own dances for popular songs...My Immortal was the big deal now...you set up a gig at an arena...which surprisingly you heard that about 10,000 ticket were already sold since the gig was set...you were shocked...the performance was 4 weeks away so you had time to prepare a list of song to perform for...

~The day of the performance...~

You were backstage at the arena...the arena had a total of 80,000 people in the whole arena...you were nervous to see if Jimin was going to be in the crowd...you headed out and started dancing to Perfect by Ed Sheeran...everyone was shocked by your dances...

~The last song of the concert...~

You were backstage getting into the costume for your main but last song for the gig...you wanted to show how much emotion you went through after catching your boyfriend cheating...

~Your costume for the last dance...~

You went to the side of the stage and was given a mic

"Hello, everyone who came out tonight!" You spoke into the mic...

Everyone cheered and was excited for the next dance...

"Unfortunately...this is my last dance for the night...but I have a story behind this last dance...my boyfriend of 7 months was caught cheating on me...I was upset and I decided to turn my emotions into a dance...I hope you guys enjoy it..." You finished and hand the mic back to the person...

The stage lights were off and you headed out onto the stage and got ready...

~Jimin's POV...~

I was in the second row towards the front and I heard a voice speak into a microphone...I wasn't paying attention to the first parts but I heard her mention something that was extremely familiar to me...

"...my boyfriend of 7 months was caught cheating on me...I was upset and I decided to turn my emotions into a dance...I hope you enjoy..." She finished off...

~Author's POV...~

You were still standing in the ready position and the song finally start...the stage lights were blue and you started to dance...

~Jimin's POV...~

I was shocked by how much emotion she put into her dance...she learned these moves from me...at one point I saw her face in a spotlight and it looked like she was in tears...

~Author's POV...~

You were crying at this point to know you were hurt badly...after the song ended you stopped and ended in the position you started with...everyone rose out of their seats and started clapping, they were shocked by your dance and knew how you felt...Jimin stayed sat down feeling really guilty...

You bowed and walked off stage...then the arena started getting emptied out...but Jimin was the last one to get out...a security guard saw him and he told him to follow...Jimin got up and followed the security guard backstage to where you were...

"Ms. L/N...someone is here to see you!" The guard yelled from the other side of the door...

"Let him in!" You hollered back...

The door then opened and Jimin walked in...you could tell it was Jimin because of how awkward it got...

"Y/N? I...I got something to say..." Jimin started...

"There's nothing for you to say Jimin..." You said while taking off your earrings...

"Yes there is..." He fought back...

"Jimin!! You have nothing to explain...you cheated on me!! You hurt me Jimin! You really did!! You might as well be with that slut instead of me!!" You yelled at him...

He's never heard you yell at him before...

"Y/N...I'm sorry...I was drunk...I didn't know what I was doing..." Jimin spoke up before you said anything else...

You looked at him shocked...suddenly feeling guilty a bit yourself...you said nothing else...

"I guess you don't need to hear anything else..." Jimin's voice broke a bit...

He turned around and started walking towards the door...when suddenly you walked up to him and grabbed his wrist turning him around...once he was facing you, you kissed him on the lips...he was shocked for a few but closed his eyes and kissed back...you pulled away and looked at him in the eyes...

"Jimin...I'm...I'm sorry for not letting you explain...I'm sorry...for everything!" You said, tears coming out of your eyes...

He pulled you in for a tight hug...you wrapped your arms around him and placed your head on his shoulder...he rubbed his hand up and down your back gently, calming you down...

"I love you...Jimin..." You whispered...

"I love you too..." He replied...

You broke away and he took your hand and walked with you to the car to go home...knowing that everything was going to be normal again...

~THE END...~