Emergency..

It was another usual day at the hospital...

Treating patients, curing sicknesses and so on...

But what happens next changed your life...

Suddenly the alarm started sounding, meaning that there was an emergency coming in, you immediately ran towards the back where the ambulances pull in, you see the paramedics roll in a little girl on a stretcher and see her father following behind...

You started following the paramedics to urgent care, and explained what happened..

"From what the father told me, she collapsed during their walk this afternoon..." He spoke...

"She's unconsious at the moment.." You looked down to see her eyes closed..

You reached a room and rolled her in...

"Sir, I'm going to need you to stay out side until we figure out the problem.." You politely say to the father...

He nodded and sat down in a chair...

You closed the door and curtain for privacy...

You check her heart rate and it seems normal, and check her pulse which again is normal...you listen to her lungs and they sound normal as well...

You check her pupils to see they are functioning well...

You couldn't think of what possibly caused this...

"She seems fine now...it just seems like she had a fainting spell.." You explained...

You opened up the doors and curtains, and as soon as you opened up the doors, you called for the father...

"Hello, My name is Dr. Y/n...I just have a few questions to ask you..." You smiled and let him inside..

He walked inside, and you shut the doors behind you...he sat down in a chair and crossed his leg...

"So, I did an examination on your daughter, and it seems she had a fainting spell...but I do have some questions regarding to that..." You grabbed your pen and paper...

"Okay, go ahead.." He replied...

"Is it a possibility that she could be stressed out?" You asked..

"Not that I know of, no.." He replied now somewhat curious...

"If there is anything that could be possible stress, what could be some possibilities...?" You asked once again...

"Well, her mother and I divorced about two weeks ago, she seemed to be acting weird but she acted normal as well..." He explained..

"That explains it, see...when a person is stressed, anything can happen at anytime...so she'll be perfectly okay, we'll have to figure out something to keep her from stressing all the time..." You explained then smiled..

Jimin nodded his head and started thinking, "I wish she would've told me what was up.."...he then sighed quietly..

You looked at him and held his hand and lightly shook it...

"She'll be okay, I promise..." You smiled again..

You then left the room and went to search up way to help relieve stress...

~Jimin's POV~

I waited until my daughter, JiEun woke up...

I saw her rustling around in the bed after about 10 minutes...she looked around and saw me...

"Honey...are you okay?" I asked quietly...

She shrugs her shoulders, I guess I'll take that as a yes..