Jimin ~ Wolf

~I wanted to try something different, so I hope you enjoy!~

You were walking out in the woods, trying to get away from stress...what happened?

~Before leaving the house...~

~You were sitting at home, working on your homework...it was about the time your mom got home, you saw her walk in and immediately grabbed your stuff, and went up to your room...knowing what was going to happen next...your mother saw you and she quickly grabbed your wrist making you drop all of your school work...you tried to pull away, but her grip was even tighter than before...at one point you decided to punch her in her face, which made her let go...you quickly grabbed all your homework and made a run towards your room...you quickly shut and locked the door, you threw your stuff on your bed and slid down the door...trying not to burst into tears...~

~Back to reality~

You kept walking, until you reached the edge of a cliff...which you stopped and sat down...then from out of nowhere you hear a howl in the distance...you looked around quickly to find nothing...when suddenly you heard a growl...you saw a wolf charging towards you trying to attack you...when suddenly the wolf got taken down by another...they started to fight each other...the one who pushed the wolf away from attacking you got injured on his left front leg...but still fought...eventually he took down the other and ran off...the wolf then collapsed due to his leg being injured...

You got up slowly and walked over towards the wolf...trying not to spook it...it's fur coat reminded you of someone who had that same hair color...your best friend...Park Jimin...Jimin was your best friend since 5th grade, you've had a crush on him ever since...but one day he went missing...you stopped suddenly and tears started flowing out of your eyes...you slowly started to pet his fur...he flinched but kept calm...you couldn't believe it was him...

"Jimin?" You whispered...

Suddenly he started to get up slowly...he sat up and looked at you...you could tell it was Jimin, his dark brown eyes were showing...you took out a bandage, you've always kept a bandage to hide the bruises on your wrist...you slowly wrapped the bandage around his leg...he kept calm while doing so...but while you were doing that, he started transforming back into a human...once he was finished he looked at you...

"Y/N?" He asked...

You finished wrapping up his wrist...you looked up at his eyes, you looked down and tears started forming...

"Y/N, are you alright?" Jimin asked

You wrapped your arms around his neck...he was shocked but hugged you back tightly...he caressed your hair softly...which made you calm down...

"I-I m-missed you so m-much Jimin!" You sobbed

"I missed you too, I'm sorry I was gone for a long time..." He apologized

He looked at your (E/C) eyes and smiled...he got up and picked you up bridal style...you snuggled your face into his chest as he carried you...he blushed and carried you back to his place...

~20 minutes later...~

You woke up to be laying down on a couch...you looked around for Jimin...you sat up and saw Jimin sitting down in a chair...

"You're awake finally..." He said and got up

"Yeah...wait, where am I?" You questioned

"You're at my ho-...well den to be exact..." He sat down next to you...

"I saw you as a wolf...is that why you went missing?" You asked...

"Y/N...I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you'd hate me..." He confessed

"I don't care what you are, I'll still love you..." You covered your mouth and blushed hard...

Jimin was shocked from what you said and blushed just like you...he removed your hands from your cheeks and held them...

"Close your eyes..." Jimin said

"W-why?" You were confused

"Just close them..." Jimin politely commanded...

You closed your eyes...when suddenly your felt a pair of lips on yours...you opened one of your eyes and saw Jimin kissing you...you were shocked but kissed back, and wrapped your arms around his neck...Jimin broke away and put his forehead against yours...

"I love you too..." He smiled slightly

You pulled away and you both looked in each others eyes...he looked down to your hands...what he didn't realise is that there were bruises on your wrist...he saw those bruises and looked up at you...

"Y/N...why are there bruises on your wrist..." Jimin asked seriously

You still saw that he was holding your hands...you quickly pulled your hands away, but when your tried to he still had a grip and pressed on...you winced in pain...

"Y/N answer me!" He growled

You started to tear up...you turned your back towards him...trying to hide the tears rolling down your face...

"Y/N...tell me what's wrong...please!" He begged

"My...my mom...a-abuses me..." You whispered loudly

He heard what you said and he got sad...he turned you around and lifted up your chin to make you look at him...he brought you in for a tight hug...you hugged him back and tears started flowing down your face non-stop...

"I'm sorry for not telling you..." You sobbed quietly...

He kissed your neck gently and kept a tight grip, but not to tight of a grip...

"I'll be here for you, Y/N...I always will..." Jimin said

You pulled away and looked at him and kissed him...he got up, carrying you up to his bed room, he set you down on his bed and climbed in next to you...he pulled you close and kissed the top of your back...

"I love you...so much..." He whispered...

"I love you too..." You replied...

Eventually you and him fell asleep in each others arms...