Jimin! pt. 1

You were on your way to a dance studio, you were meeting one of your long time friends over there, you were going to practice a dance with him...

You finally arrived at the dance studio and walked in, you checked in and went to find Jimin, you heard music in one of the rooms, you quietly opened the door and saw Jimin dancing...

He kept on dancing, he felt your presence was here, he looked around for you, and he saw you watch him dance...

"Oh, hey Y/N, come in..." He said kind of shy

"You dance pretty well..." You said

Great Y/N you probably just made it more awkward...

You've had a crush on Jimin, ever since you both first met, which was in fifth grade, not you both are in college, you never admitted to liking him, because you think it would make it more awkward between the both of you...

"Let's start shall we?" He finally said...

"Yeah..." You said and walked up next to him and he put on the song you plan on doing at the college talent show, you wanted to get it perfect, you only had a week left, next Friday was the talent show...he turned on Pin-up Girl by Nadan Music, you started to first minutes of the song, and then it switched over to Jimin and he did his section of the song, then it combined the two of you dancing together, at one point he had to spin and then dip you, which took you by surprised when he did it, you both started dancing at the same time at the last few seconds of the dance and he danced with you, he then grabbed you, twirled you and then dipped you one last time. ~You can make up your own moves if you want, just read the movements with the sentences, if that makes sense :/~

You stood straight back up and looked at Jimin, he let go of you and went to grab both him and you a water, and then practiced two more times before going home.

~After practicing you went home~

You arrived back at your house and you felt your phone buzz in your pocket, it was a message from Jimin, saying, "You did great today, same time tomorrow?"...You smiled and texted him back, "Yeah, sure :)" , you then put your phone on the charger and showered then went to bed.