The Big Fight

You were at home with your boyfriend Jimin...watching him play some video games with his friends, you wanted to go out with him today...

"Hey Jimin, how about we go out today?" You suggested...

"Yea, let me finish this game real quick..." He replied without looking at you...

You nodded and went to get ready, you wore a simple pair of black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a red flannel that Jimin gave to you on your first anniversary...and a pair of black converse...

You went down to see Jimin still playing his game after getting ready for about 5 minutes...

"Jimin, why aren't you ready?" You asked...

He couldn't hear you cause he had his headphones on...you sighed and walked out, and went to the beach nearby...to have some fresh air...

You took off you converse and walked in the water, with your pants rolled up a bit...the sun was starting to set slowly...the wind was blowing slightly, it was kind of relaxing..

Once it was kind of dark you walked home...you walk inside to see Jimin still playing his game, you sighed and walked upstairs, but Jimin tried to stop you because he needed something but you kept on walking...

He looked at you kind of shocked, you would get something for him when he was kind of busy, but you weren't in the mood to do anything for him at the moment...

So you walked into your shared room and slammed, and locked the door...meaning he would sleep in the guest room tonight...

You switched into some pajamas and climbed into bed and went to sleep...

The next morning you got up and made some breakfast, you looked in the guest bedroom to see Jimin sleeping peacefully...you wanted to smile but you were still angry from yesterday that you didn't...you knew this was gonna lead to a fight later...

"Good morning Jagi..." You heard a husky voice come from the hallway...

"Morning..." You simply said...

You fixed a plate for him...you already ate so you went up to take a shower...

Suddenly Jimin got a call from Tae asking him if he'll be on today, which obviously Jimin said yes then hung up...he went to the TV and turned on his game and started playing...

Which you of course came out of the shower and saw that...

He's been doing this all week, and it's been pissing you off...

You decided to go out, you didn't even ask Jimin cause you knew he would say yes and not go...he saw you walk by and leave the house, slamming the door...he knew something was wrong...

"Was that Y/n leaving?" One of his friends asked...

"Yeah..." Jimin mumbled...

"That's the second time she's slammed the door so loud we all can hear it..." Another friend said...

"She's been wanting me to hang out with her all week, and I haven't..." Jimin explained...

"Oh dude, that's bad...you better fix this before she calls it off..." His friend, Yoongi said...

"Yeah, I'll make it up to her tonight..." Jimin replied...

"You better..." Taehyung said...

After several hours, you came home to see Jimin looking at you with a guilty look on his face...which you immediately walked past him...

"Y/n wait...we need to talk..." Jimin said...

"There's nothing to talk about..." You replied...

"Yes there is, come here..." Jimin said getting a bit sad/angry...

You kept on walking but Jimin got in front of you and you weren't able to go past him...

"Look-..." He started...

"Now you're wanting to spend time with me? Why's that? Why don't you go back to your games..." You said in a pissed tone...

"Y/n...look I'm sorry..." He felt guilty...

"Well Jimin...I was wanting to spend some quality time with my boyfriend, but he was too busy playing his stupid games with his friends..." You started raising your voice...

"Y/N!! I said I was sorry...what can I do to fix this?" He somewhat started raising his voice to...

"I don't know Jimin! What can you do?" You asked...

You looked down, still kind of angry...but slowly calming down...

You both never really fought before...even if you did it didn't last this long...

"Jimin, we've been together for 2 years now...this is the first time you did this...I asked you EVERYDAY if you wanted to go out somewhere, all you say is "Yeah, let me finished this game real quick..." or something of the sorts, but we NEVER GO OUT!" You raised your voice a lot more...

"So we might as well just-..." You started...

Jimin somewhat knew where that was going to, so he quickly grabbed both of your hands and pulled you in for a deep kiss on the lips...

You were somewhat shocked...but kissed back, you regret where that sentence was going to go...you both pulled away to catch your breaths...

"Y/n I-...I love you so much...how about a movie night tonight?" Jimin suggested...

You nodded and he smiled and hugged you...

"I'm sorry for the fight...I love you so godd*mn much..." He whispered...

"I love you too...and I'm sorry as well..." You reply...

He then let you go and got some pillows and blankets and grabbed at least 5 movies...

Eventually you both got through two movies...but the third one was making you sleepy, you were cuddled up against Jimin, and he noticed...he turned off the TV when he saw you were asleep against his chest...he slowly got up and got you in a blanket then carried you upstairs to the bedroom...

He laid you down and covered you with another blanket since it was a cold night...he then took off his shirt and climbed into bed with you, pulling you close...which made you stir a bit and face his chest...then cuddled into his chest as well...

"I love you so much Y/n...please don't ever leave me..." Jimin whispered, then kissed the top of your head...

He then fell asleep, knowing everything is back to normal again...

~Sorry if this was bad, I tried but...ChimChim's Calico Cats, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter...and I'll see you in the next story...BYE!!~