Hybrid Jimin

You were pulling into the driveway of your home...

You got out of the car, and carried your high heels inside the house, they killed your feet today because you were up and down all day today...

You grabbed your keys and started unlocking the front door, you opened it finally and walked in...

You closed the door and heard feet coming down the hallway...that made you smile...

You see your boyfriend, Jimin come around the corner and pounce into your arms, hugging you in the process...

"Yay!! You're finally home! I miss you so much!" He said excited...

"I missed you too, my lovely hybrid..." You said scratching behind his ear...

You kept scratching, and he kept leaning into your touch and purring loudly...

You smiled and stopped scratching...

"Let me get into some PJs, then I'll cook your favorite meal, ok?" You suggested...

He nodded and gave you a peck on the lips, which you did back to him after him...

You went upstairs and changed clothes, you came back down and started cooking dinner...which was kimchi-jjigae...

You got it finished and got out two bowls, you put some in each bowl and brought it over towards the table, where Jimin was patiently waiting...

After dinner was finished, you did the dishes and put them away, once that was done you grabbed a pillow and blanket from your and Jimin's shared room, and relaxed on the couch...

You turned on a movie and started watching it...

Jimin came over and laid down with his head on your lap, you looked down and smiled, and started petting/scratching behind his ear, and listening to his content purrs...

You loved this mochi to death, you would do anything for him...

After about and hour or so, you started to yawn...

Jimin looked up and saw that you were starting to get sleepy...

"Wanna switch?" He asked...

You nodded, he got up and he sat down where you were at, and you laid down with your head on his lap, and he started to caress your hair softly...making you yawn even more...

You kept watching the movie until you fell asleep, Jimin noticed and he stopped the movie and turned off the TV...

He slowly moved your head off his lap, he carefully picked you up bridal style, and carried you to the bedroom, as he was walking towards the room, he was looking at your sleeping face...

He was so happy to be dating a person like you, and he'd do anything for you as well...

He arrived to the room and gently placed you down on the mattress, he covered you up and grabbed the pillow and blanket from the living room and brought them back up to the bedroom, he then changed into a pair of pajama pants, and got in the bed with you...

You felt the bed sink on his side, you turned around and cuddled up next to him...

You then started drifting off into sleep, but before you completely did, Jimin kissed you on the lips...

"I love you Y/n...I really do..." Jimin whispers...

"I love you too, my little hybrid..." You mumbled quietly...

You then fell asleep, eventually Jimin did as well...

~Hey my Chimchim's Calico Cats, I hoped you guys liked this fluffy imagine, I am happy to say that the book has been Nominated for the 2019 Wattys!! I am so excited to be nominated, but anyways...

I hope you guys like the book, but as I always say...

Annyeong!!!~