Surgery

You were at the BigHit building, hanging out with your second favorite person...Hobie!

You were watching him dance, and he was teaching you how to dance to some of their songs...you were okay at dancing...but not as great as the guys...

"You got that Y/n?" J-Hope asked...

You nodded and tried to do the part...which you succeeded it...

"Good job! Now let's turn on the music...see if you can keep up with a the beat...okay?" J-Hope suggests...

"Okay..." You replied...

Hobi turned on their song DNA, and you danced pretty well at the beginning...but towards the end you screwed up a bit...and fell onto your right knee...you winced loudly in pain...

J-Hope saw you as you hugged your knee...almost bursting into tears because of the pain...

"Oh sh*t...are you ok?" He asked...

You nodded...you were lying...you tried to get up but your knee kept you down...

"SH*T! Jimin's gonna be pissed..." You yelled out...

"It's okay calm down..." He said...

"How? I promised Jimin if I practiced with you, I'd try to be careful...especially what happened during the first incident..." Your eyes rolled over to J-Hope...

"Hey it wasn't my fault...well it kinda was...I wasn't paying attention...again I'm sorry about that..." J-Hope explained, then apologized...

"And it's the same knee as well...I was lucky that the first was just staying off of it for a couple of weeks...but now? I might need surgery..." You explained...

"Let's get you to the hospital...it's starting to bruise..." J-Hope said as he helped you up...

You winced as you got up...and put weight on your left leg and limped outside...Hobie called a car to drive them to the hospital...

You both arrived and checked in...and waited for about 10 minutes...

"Y/n?" A nurse called out...

J-Hope helped you up and helped you to the room after getting weighed, height checked and etc...

"So what happened?" The nurse asked...

"Well...I was in here the last time because of a knee injury...and I'm having the same problem like last time...but it's much worse..." You explained...

"Okay, and it's Y/N L/N, right?" She questioned...

You nodded...

"Okay...we're gonna get you into a hospital gown and get you into X-ray...okay?" The nurse explained...

"Okay, sounds good..." You replied with a smile...

While you changed into the hospital gown, J-Hope got a text from Jimin...and once you got out and laid down on the bed...he told you...

"Y/n...Jimin just texted wondering where you're at..." Hobie said suddenly...

"Sh*t...hand me your phone..." You said...

J-Hope handed you his phone and you called Jimin...

"J-Hope?" Jimin said on the other side of the line...

"No, it's me Y/n...listen...if you are wondering where I'm at right now...I'm at the hospital for my knee again..." You explain...

You heard Jimin sigh on the other side of the line...knowing he was pissed...