LIE

~Just a quick warning...this will have graphic things in it, such as whipping, hitting and etc...if you don't like these kinds of things or had these things done to you...don't read this chapter...if you dare to read this...prepare yourself...Enjoy~

~Another note...I never thought I would get this deep for a Jimin chapter but I saw this pic on my Pinterest likes and it made me think of a chapter...Jimin is a wonderful and sweet guy...but I wanted to make him a different person in this chapter...but I still hope you guys enjoy this chapter... :D~

You were being taken somewhere mysterious...well...more like being dragged...why?

Your boyfriend Jimin found out you've been lying to him nonstop...not about your relationship but about many other things besides your love for one another...

"J-Jimin...p-please...I'm sorry!" You begged for forgiveness...

"Not after all the things you lied to me about!" He said in a serious voice...

It kinda scared you when he got pissed...but this was scaring you way more than before...you finally stopped getting dragged and he let go of your wrist...he then pulled out 5 real long scarfs and he picked you up and set you down and tied your hands behind your back and tied it to a hook on the wall in the room he always take you if you need punishing...then he blindfolded your eyes and took the last two and tied them to two hooks above the one your hands were tied too...

"Jimin...please don't do this..." You begged...

He walked around you...admiring the view of you being tied up...when suddenly you heard the crack of a whip somewhere near you, which made you flinched at the sound...you've never had this happen to you before...you suddenly felt a sting on your back...

You screamed out in pain...this was going to be your worse nightmare in a long time...

You felt another stinging sensation...but this time on your front half...

"Sit up straight!" He yelled at you...

You were in so much pain you couldn't do what he asked...he then came behind you and forced you to sit up...you cried out in pain when he did that...

After about 5 more hits he stopped and took a break...you still couldn't see...you felt your body in pain...he ran his hair through his black hair and came up to you...

"I'm giving you a bit of a break for now...but when I get back you're going to receive your real punishment..." He whispered in your ear...

He got back up and left the room and shut the door behind him...you wanted to be set free...you started hyperventilating...you then screamed loud enough for him to hear you...

You sat there...tears coming down your face heavily from behind the blindfold...you sobbed and sobbed wanting to get out of this h*ll...wanting to get out of this pain...but you can't...

~45 minutes later...~

You were still sitting there blindfolded and tied up...when suddenly you heard the door open...you knew Jimin was back from giving you a break...you knew that the punishment was going to get worse...

He suddenly cut the tie on your hands...but your hands were still tied together...you also felt the ties being cut but yet...you were still blindfolded...he then suddenly picked you up bridal style and threw you onto a bed nearby...he then felt him hovering over you...feeling his hot breath next to your ear...

"I'm not going easy on you baby girl...just to warn you..." He whispered in your ear...

You gulped and prepared for more pain...this was the first time you were doing 'it'...you were scared...you then heard him unbuckling his belt...lifted your head and gagged you with his belt...

"Here's what's going to happen...you will cum when I say you can...you are not allowed to touch me...and your not allowed to speak...oh look...it's all done...besides just one thing..." He explained...

You nodded and he continued doing what he was doing...you felt him taking off your clothing...he then ripped your shirt off your body...he looked at your body...bruises and marks from the whip he hit you with earlier...he smirked and you suddenly felt him thrust inside of you...which made you scream loudly...

~Stopping right there because I'm NOT going into full detail...either way 18+ stuff happening!!!~

You were laying in the bed extremely tired and in pain...you felt weak because of how hard Jimin f*cked you...he then pulled you in for a hug and held you close...

"Sorry for being real rough to you...but why Y/N?" He asked...

"I-I don't k-know...but it's not ok...because I lied to you about a lot of things...I'm such an awful girlfriend..." You got upset...

He then took his hand and gently lifted your head and kissed you on the lips...

"Don't say that...you're a wonderful girlfriend...like I said I'm sorry for being really rough on you tonight...but please don't lie about anything EVER again..." He said...

You nodded your head and as you laid back down you started hurting again...he then got up and grabbed a first aid kit...

"Here...let's treat your wounds..." He smiled a bit...

You smiled back at him as he helped you sit up...he treated the wounds on your body and once he was finished you both laid down and cuddled and fell asleep...